Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi (838 Views)

N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate / Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? / Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by steadyguy: 12:30am On Oct 16, 2014
There is this story making the rounds that NFF is going to name sia-1 the new super eagles coach.

It's a reliable source.

Did anyone hear same story?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by Adventurist(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Source pls?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by cedrix(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
BS
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by kennyslim1(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Rice n sauce pls
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by seunlayi(m): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2014
which yeye Siasia?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Absolute balderdash.. This clueless power hungry mofos at the NFF have ruined our chances of qualifying for Morroco 2015...if we still had any...What's the point sacking keshi now? Now the new coach has a good excuse for failing at his new job, which he will obviously do.. Abi no be Amodu
Did I just heard the word' Foreign coach' .. Arr these nuggars in NFF nut or what?  What has a foreign coach achieved for the super eagles in the last 15 years? Its just an attempt to chop money as usual again.. Awon olote.... 
Lets see how a white coach who can't even lead a division 3 club in his native land will perform magic on the super eagles in an unfamiliar terrain

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by arsetalks(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Ogbeche77:
Absolute balderdash.. This clueless power hungry mofos at the NFF have ruined our chances of qualifying for Morroco 2015...if we still had any...What's the point sacking keshi now? Now the new coach has a good excuse for failing at his new job, which he will obviously do.. Abi no be Amodu
Did I just heard the word' Foreign coach' .. Arr these nuggars in NFF nut or what?  What has a foreign coach achieved for the super eagles in the last 15 years? Its just an attempt to chop money as usual again.. Awon olote.... 
Lets see how a white coach who can't even lead a division 3 club in his native land will perform magic on the super eagles in an unfamiliar terrain

Bro let's not kid ourselves, our coaches bar maybe Oliseh and Siasia are not ready and the main reason is the sports ministry and the NFF do nothing to help this coaches.

When last did they organise clinics for them? When last were they sent on refresher courses abroad or placements at other clubs so they can learn one or two things?

How many of them have UEFA band A licenses? Let's not be sentimental about our coaches, they are simply not good enough.

Good a thing people like Di Matteo and David Moyes are currently available. They are good enough for us and can lead us to glory if we finally will allow coaches stay on the job for say 4-6 years and let them build their own teams without interference.

People will argue why the choice of Di Matteo and David Moyes. To that I say their records speak for them.

Di Matteo did a good job with West Brom with players that are a little better or simply at par with our players. He went to Chelsea a team that puts the coaches under undue pressure and took a declining team to the pinnacle of European football ( yes, he won playing football that I can't be proud of and as much as I hate Chelsea, I must say it, they achieved what my darling Arsenal hasn't been able to achieve in over 25 years of trying and it is kudos to Di Matteo).

David Moyes managed Everton above their level for many years and even qualified for the champions league. The players he had to use to achieve what he achieved with Everton are at par to what will be available for him with the eagles.

Forget what happened to him at United he had an impossible job. Many United fans will not agree but I think Moyes was deliberately used so to relieve the pressure on whoever takes over. Moyes will have Sir Alex as his yard stick ( failure for sure) and now that Moyes is sacked, Van Gaal is practically under no pressure as Sir Alex isn't his yard stick but instead Moyes.

Dennis Bergkamp is also available so also is Steve Clarke, Steve Bruce can also be convinced.

All these coaches play our type of football and they have a record of getting the best out of a tad average players.

Laurent Blanc is also available.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
^^yeah u ontop me, na sermon b dat?

(1) (Reply)

Rgeister With Merrybet And Predict 10 Games With No Deposit In Week 25!! / Daily 101% Betting Tips Thread / Bobby Adekanye- New Jayjay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.