Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bbahotshots: Shower Hour Clip Leaks (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbahotshots: Shower Hour Clip Leaks (PHOTO) (1902 Views)

Video: #bbahotshots Shower Hour Day 17 Fearuring Samantha | 18+ DOWNLOAD / +18 Watch Bba Hotshots Shower Hour / [18+ Video] BBA: Shower Hour – Tayo, Mira, Sheillah Bathing Completely Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbahotshots: Shower Hour Clip Leaks (PHOTO) by Justice629(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GbQpBkou7F0/VD7tqKQKMaI/AAAAAAAAD-E/mULYJCyTvT8/s1600/3.png[/img]
From inception of bba have never been a fan cause all it promulgates its indecency,sex scenes and nude scenes and it has in no way impacted positively in the lives of the views and ardent followers of the show.
Well am not surprise cause the world has turned into a society that frowns on decent approach to making a leaving nor building once career part and is more of surporting immoral entiques, an example of that are numerous but will only list a couple: 1) a beauty contestant winner in unilag recently was given a car will her compatriot of same school who won an educational completion was given just a laptop which isn't worth a 100k.
2) we all know the case of mecheeda previously an unknown gospel singer but has been shot to lime lite do to her profane nudity nor the like of previous bba participants who after all the leak of their shower and sex videos were leaked out be it intentional or unintentional came out to become stars.
I beg you all to remember that Our God/Allah isn't happy with those who perpetutos nor those who promote it immorality.

Below is a link to shower scene on the present bbahotshot which collaborates my claim.
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/10/update-from-bbahotshots-esthers-shower.html?m=1

PS: don't bother attacking me cause I won't respond to any uncensible comments.

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) / Beyonce Enjoys LA Clippers Game With Jay Z As They Snack On Cotton Candy... / Iyanya Set To Make His Acting Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.