Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh (1622 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh by tclever: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2014
NFF revealed the list of candidates shortlisted to
replaced under fire Super Eagles coach Stephen
Keshi.
According to NFF, the body is ready to take a
drastic step that will favor Nigerians who are
football lovers.
Following the Super Eagles 0-1 defeat to Sudan
on Saturday,soccer fans, pundits among others
have called for his sacking.
Thus tonight’s game against Sudan in Nigeria may
be the last game for Stephen Keshi as coach.
Here is the list of shortlisted candidate;
(1) FUTBALL GALORE
(2) OJO TOSIN
(3) OBA ADENIJI
(4) TOBI CHARLES
(5) ADEPOJU TOBI SAMUEL
(6) TAYE HASSAN ADIGUN
(7) GBENGA OGUNLEYE
(cool WALE MUSTAPHA SPORTPRO
(9) SAMUEL AHMADU
(10) TAIWO SPORT JOURNALIST IBRAHIM
(11) TUNDE SHAMSUDEEN
(12) IBITOYE SHITTU
(13) GOKE SLANKEY SOLANKE
(14) ONI GUARANTOR AFOLABI
(15) VINCENT AKINBAMI
All the shortlisted candidates are considered fit
for the job, but the most qualified hands will be
chosen for the hot seat job.
Source:starafrica.com
Re: NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh by rawpadgin(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2014
this surely is a joke

but i forget to laugh
Re: NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh by segzyj(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Ok
Re: NFF Revealed The List Of Candidates To Replace Stephen Kesh by Oderaa123: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2014
rawpadgin:
this surely is a joke

but i forget to laugh
Is never too late, u can start now

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Of Being A Millionaire. / My Tips And 1 To 5 Daily Sure Odds/bankers / Tottenham V Chelsea On Sunday, At Wembley 4PM Who Will Win Drop Your Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.