Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! (2956 Views)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2014
They find glamour in believing life came about from non-life
(yet scientist ironically can't produce life!)

tht the only habitable planet in d universe,came about by chance.
People happen to b superior to animals in intellect by chance.
The earth rotatg around the sun, 24 hours a day on its axis is by chance,
the stars, galaxy, oceans, teeming with great variety of creatures , is all - chance!!
The seasons, the unique snow flakes,
the stunning beauty and power of a waterfall,
the heart of man,which beats for a lifetime ,keeping man alive - all by chance!!
Whether any one believes in Jesus or God alone.
Man, looks at the marvel of creation, the beauty ,the grandeur,
the richness of detail, the precision and order - and marvels .
All are awed.
Can u paint something as captivating as a sunset at sea?
Could some as constant as the vibration of atoms on which the unit of time is measured be created by mere man.
Science has constantly drawn inspiration from the creation of God , constantly.
The aeroplane - inspired by birds.
The airconditioner still can be too cold at times, nothing compared to a draught of natural coool breeze.
Atheism is worse than any s.e.xual perversion.
It's for d ultimate victim.

2 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
I fail to see how the Op addresses the lack of belief in God.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by oluwalfa: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
op sounds like an atheist.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by oluwalfa: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
oluwalfa? wtf?!
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Ah! That's better.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2014
They fail to realise the existence of the Holy Spirit, the power pastors use for healing and miracle, the power witches and wizards use and the power the so-called magicians use. How did they get it? Is it their creation? Why can't you have one yourself.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Repent o! Hmmmm i don talk my own o!
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Georgematics(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
they are just freaky disollusional...
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Yes, we don gree, we are fools, we are destined for hell, we want to spend eternity with our master the devil. We are just so foolish.

Make una leave us na... shoo

2 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2014
rationalmind:
Yes, we don gree, we are fools, we are destined for hell, we want to spend eternity with out master the devil. We are just so foolish.

They love you so much and it's a sin for them to let you perish.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Psylas(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Atheists don't believe on something they don't know simple. Or you just want us to believe things without evidence?

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by frank317: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
That the earth was not created by one indescribable being and that he created one man named Adam, then so many dramas started makes no sense to an atheist. this cork and bull story also makes no sense to a Buddhist or Hindu because not everyone must believe in what you believe in.

you believe snakes and donkeys talk, or a virgin gave birth despite how ridiculous these tales sound, yet you call someone a fool for not believing them? who really is the fool here?

An atheist says, he does not know how the world came about and does not accept your ridiculous story until he gets something more reasonable, pls how does that make him a fool.

And pls WISE MAN, that the world was created by chance is a scientific world view and not that of an atheist, yet and atheist can cling more to that because he thinks chance makes more sense than your creation story.

besides why are you fascinated by the beauty or wonder of the world? why do you think its perfect? what other world did you compare this world with to think its better? why do you think the world an everything in it wouldnt have been created better than what you saw? i mean, by what standard do you think the world is perfect.

do you actually think sometimes?

10 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by davien(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
The bible says rainbows were created after an alleged world flood......science proves rainbows always existed since the earth had an atmosphere and is the result of the refraction of light from two separate media of different densities....and world floods never ever occurred... undecided
So who is a fool....someone who blindly takes a claim as fact or one who waits till it is proven true before acceptance? undecided

The chance nature of existence only describes how life was and is still threatened by a lot of factors....diseases....food shortage....meteors....etc cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
davien:
The bible says rainbows were created after an alleged world flood......

Totally true; and there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by kevoh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Talking donkey, Talking snakes, Man in fish belly for 3 days,omnipotent god concerned with trivial stuffs as the boiling of young goat in its Mother's milk undecided Deut 14:21, Cockatrice, unicorn,ah don't even get me started with the silliness of the Ezekiel part of the bible like god commanding Ezekiel to use human sh*t to bake bread before he reconsidered and allowed him to bake on cow dung instead. Like wat da fuq shocked

With the large number of dumb, silly absurd things/commands they believe in the bible yet they keep saying Atheists are fools.

5 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by shaggy007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
rationalmind:
Yes, we don gree, we are fools, we are destined for hell, we want to spend eternity with our master the devil. We are just so foolish.

I tire o. Because we are not gullible to believe in an intangible being.

Make we dey go hell na, shoo. No be people dey there?

4 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2014
musKeeto:

a true honest thinker looking @ the complexity, intricateness , order in the universe - would'nt come to the conclusion tht a a mistake made this all! .

Especially since real life debunks this claim.
You see the eiffel tower in paris. You don't know who d engineers are but you never attribute it's construction to a mistake/chance!

You know a pile of steel left on d ground for 1 trillion years will NEVER evolve into an eiffel tower!

Guyz, you shud pity urselves.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by pesty100(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
asalimpo:

a true honest thinker looking @ the complexity, intricateness , order in the universe - would'nt come to the conclusion tht a a mistake made this all! .
A honest thinker would also see that God is complex and yet the honest thinker isn't will to attribute a creator to him

asalimpo:

Especially since real life debunks this claim.
You see the eiffel tower in paris. You don't know who d engineers are but you never attribute it's construction to a mistake/chance!

You know a pile of steel left on d ground for 1 trillion years will NEVER evolve into an eiffel tower!

Guyz, you shud pity urselves.
We know it wasn't created out of nothing
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by torchwave: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
hmmm. To each man his belief.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:

A honest thinker would also see that God is complex and yet the honest thinker isn't will to attribute a creator to him

We know it wasn't created out of nothing

you've still not answered d question all people must answer.
Religion answers it for us.
What dyu say about this things?

How did earth occur?
How did life occur?
Inter alia.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by plaetton: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
musKeeto:

It makes one wonder again about the inverse relationship between religiosity and intelligence.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by pesty100(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
asalimpo:

you've still not answered d question all people must answer.
Religion answers it for us.

How did earth occur?
How did life occur?
Inter alia.

I see... An answer is what you desperately need you don't care if its the lie or the truth, you aren't willing to use your brain; you let religion do the using for you and you come here talking about answers... To all you question I don't know even science doesn't know it only tries to make sense of what it knows through constant experiments... Unlike you religious fanatics just believes
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:

I see... An answer is what you desperately need you don't care if its the lie or the truth, you aren't willing to use your brain; you let religion do the using for you and you come here talking about answers... To all you question I don't know even science doesn't know it only tries to make sense of what it knows through constant experiments... Unlike you religious fanatics just believes

science doesnt know.
You dont know,
then neither you nor science is qualified to debunk the bible-simply because u dont know enough.

Fact- a wise man can surmise from clues.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by pesty100(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
asalimpo:

science doesnt know.
You dont know,
then neither you nor science is qualified to debunk the bible-simply because u dont know enough.

Fact- a wise man can surmise from clues.
Just because we don't know or we aren't sure doesn't mean we don't have the rights to call your explantion riduculous when it is infact ridiculous... Just like you wiould be happy to bash a muslim
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Vivly(f): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
It takes another dimension of foolishness for a poor man to be an atheist.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by pesty100(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
It takes another dimension of foolishness for a poor man to be an atheist.
so only rich men are entitled to be atheists
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by curiouslad(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
asalimpo:

How did earth occur?
How did life occur?
Inter alia.

the invisible pink unicorn created the earth. She is the source of all things that breathe on earth. you need to give tour life to the invisible pink unicorn so you dont rot in hell. Dont try to be logical with this, it is a spiritual matter that you can only understand if you give your life to the invisible pink unicorn.

4 Likes

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2014
curiouslad:

the invisible pink unicorn created the earth. She is the source of all things that breathe on earth. you need to give tour life to the invisible pink unicorn so you dont rot in hell. Dont try to be logical with this, it is a spiritual matter that you can only understand if you give your life to the invisible pink unicorn.

wudve been funny,if your delusions werent so pathetic.

You claim to be logical yet can't settle conclusively the fundamental questions of life.
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by asalimpo(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
curiouslad:

Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by pesty100(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2014
asalimpo:

You claim to be logical yet can't settle conclusively the fundamental questions of life.
what do u want he has answered you by saying life came from the invisible pink unicorn... Its a spiritual matter you see
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by curiouslad(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
asalimpo:

hahah
you agree that my previous explanation was delusional?
Now replace the word 'invisible pink unicorn' with the word 'God'.
You would better understand how delusional you religious lots sound.

My personal submission on the source of life is I don't know. I like to think there was/were intelligent creator/creators.

I am however not going to swallow delusionary religious explanations simply because i dont know.

Peace
Re: It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! by Dopeyomi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Psylas:
Atheists don't believe on something they don't know simple. Or you just want us to believe things without evidence?

Brother the air уσυ breath in(oxygen) is enough for a proof!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I changed my mind. / Why Religion Sanctity Failed The Test Of Time / Why Did God Say He Hated Esau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.