Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Taiwo Oshadipe Laid To Rest Today, The Truth Behind Her Secret Love Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Taiwo Oshadipe Laid To Rest Today, The Truth Behind Her Secret Love Child (990 Views)

Photos: Late Chief Deinde Fernandez Laid To Rest In Brussels, Belgium / Breaking News: Taiwo Of Oshadipe Twins Is Dead / My Husband Has A Love Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Oshadipe Laid To Rest Today, The Truth Behind Her Secret Love Child by sexygirl12(f): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Taiwo Oshadipe was laid to rest amidst tears today at Victoria Court Vaults, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos The funeral which was mainly a family affair took no longer than an hour. An emotional Kehinde kept calling her twin sister’s name, ‘Taiwo, Taiwo’ and chanting, ‘Why did you leave me?’ Before the casket was lowered, Kehinde, in an all-white attire, pleaded to have a word with her and the officiating pastor (Mr. Adenekan) from Redeemed Christian Church of God, Abule Egba (Lagos) zone, gave her five minutes to say her final goodbye...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

My girl friend receives too many calls / Photos:checkOut The Massive Structure Of The New Akwa Ibom Stadium Set To Launch / Naturalist Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.