Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Calabar/Igbo Restaurants and the spells - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Calabar/Igbo Restaurants and the spells (1028 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Ibadan Restaurants / Nigerian Restaurants In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calabar/Igbo Restaurants and the spells by Mclick(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2014
If you are the type like me that visits, calabar or Igbo restaurant ones in a while as a single guy or an addicted restaurant regular visitor, you will testify of the above named restaurant type expecially if you have visited variety of restaurants and or mama put, note that there is also the Yoruba chicken that specializes in Amala gbẹ̀giri and ewedu. The soup and food in calabar kitchen (Oya, vegetables, ogbona and all other draw, fufu, gari rice) will keep begging you for more visits and sometimes when you remember the soup, it automatically activate hunger in you and you want to go there again. I dont like eating outside but on the average since I visited one of this restaurants, I always want to go there again hmmmmmmm. Now could this be the reason why some men stay out late in another woman's place for satisfaction!

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Ikokore (nigerian Food) With Water Yam / Small Chops Experts In Umutu,obiruku,kwalle,abraka & Eku In Delta State / Bones For Cracking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.