Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) (945 Views)

Post By A Selfish Nigerian(pic) / Advice Me On The Matter Please... Family Matter / Family Matter!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by Praisely(f): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] downtown town in benin... I live in a four bedroom flate with my family.... We also have different tenats....(sorri 4 my error typos) i have this man living in my compound... With his children and wife... He is so full of himself... Claiming that he is d brother of the late biafran war president..... His children are all living by runs..... No care for them.... And any man that come for marriage.... Once u dont have a car or owns an estabilishment... U r vanished.... I cant help thinking of how many suitors dis man has sent away, due to his callous want..... To me.... I can choose any ever man i want to live with.... Nobody can ruin my life with der stupid ambition..... ... because tomoworrow am gonna live with d person i choose to marry...
Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by egopersonified(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
okay, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by remecy(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
So what are you trying to say? He is living his life the way he choose. Choose your and live it. Life itself is a lesson, learn from it.
Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by shitshappen(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is this one saying?

Op. If you are so bored BBA HOTSHOTS Done start. Plus is not very kind of you revealing the man's identify her.
Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by shitshappen(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is this one saying?

Op. If you are so bored BBA HOTSHOTS Done start. Plus is not very kind of you revealing the man's identify here
Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by MARKone(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is serious grin

OP which Biafrian war president be that.
Re: A Father With A Selfish Ambition... (FAMILY MATTER) by Praisely(f): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
shitshappen:
What is this one saying?

Op. If you are so bored BBA HOTSHOTS Done start. Plus is not very kind of you revealing the man's identify here
and did i reveal anytin..... Get a life dude

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Life / At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön / Please Dissolve Our One-week Marriage, His Manhood Is Too Big, I Can’t Cope – Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.