Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,777 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Free Internet Browsing With Your Gsm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Internet Browsing With Your Gsm (595 Views)

New + Latest Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing With N0.0 For January 2016 / Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone / FG Provides Free Internet To All higher institutions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing With Your Gsm by oluwilson: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2008
You can now browse the internet free of charge, 24/7,anywhere.
I know this forum is full of student still struggling to make ends meet, some even depend on their
parents to subscribe to internet service. All you need to start enjoying this fantastic discovery is
a laptop or desk top computer and a GSM phone with GPRS or bluetooth.
I know that seeing is believing why not pay me a personal visit in my office and see how I use it.
If you are interested just holla me on 08033950274 or email oluwilson@gmail.com for details.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative for waste generation in Nigeria / Have U Heard About The Evolution-of-computers / You Can Really Study Anywhere Abroad For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.