Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Keshi Reacts To His Dismissal As Super Eagles' Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Reacts To His Dismissal As Super Eagles' Coach (587 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website / Stephen Keshi Reacts To SACK By NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Reacts To His Dismissal As Super Eagles' Coach by superken(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Less than 24 hours after he was relieved of his post as the head coach of the Nigeria’s Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi has said it is time for him to move on.

“It is about time for me to move on, my dear. This is not the end of the world for me,” Keshi told Premium Times moments after he was dismissed as the coach of the Eagles.‎

It would be recalled that the former Togo and Mali coach was booed by football fan when he stepped into the national stadium in Abuja during Nigeria versus Sudan 2015 Nations Cup qualifier on Wednesday.

The match ended 3-1 in favour of the Super Eagles.

Keshi was asked to go after beating Sudan 3-1 on Wednesday in Abuja.

http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/10/its-time-to-move-on-keshi-reacts-to-his.html
Re: Keshi Reacts To His Dismissal As Super Eagles' Coach by martins0: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Move on my brother, never the end of life for you or our Super Eagles!

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Pick Moyes, He Made Unitued Play Slowly” – Sir Alex Ferguson / We Are Tired Of Nigeria Hayatou Warns Nff / Former Barcelona & Villareal Ace Hangs Up His Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.