Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Learn How To Leap Ahead Your Competition In 90 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Leap Ahead Your Competition In 90 Days (599 Views)

No Competition In Destiny. / How To Outspace The Competition In An Increasingly Global World / 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Leap Ahead Your Competition In 90 Days by Dexnova: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello,

Today, I want to show you how to LEAP ahead your competition in 90 Days with “PMP Training at Your Convenience”.

But first, I want to ask you a question considering we are in the final quarter of the year 2014.

Are you driving that change in your workplace as an Expert? Are you bringing about successful project completions in your organization as an Entrepreneur? Are you meeting customer expectations as a business owner?

Or are you like most professionals who crave after these things but do nothing.

In my 12+ years of constant study, research and personal experience this "holding back" is usually a combination of two things:
1. Lack of an authentic, well-defined strategy to help you reach your goals.
2. Absence of a strong belief that you CAN and WILL reach your goals.

Many years ago, struggling to get an edge over my career as an Entrepreneur and gain success for myself, I was stuck in the same rut that you may be in right now.

At times I felt lost and overwhelmed with self doubt and negativity.

But I studied, worked at it, got opened to creativity and the light bulb came on bright.

I discovered PMP which has led me in founding DexNova Consulting a professional services firm operating in the knowledge industry building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa through human capacity development.

That’s why today I’m bringing PMP to You at your convenience to help you become PMP Certified and answer 'Yes' to the questions above… and it doesn't matter if you are at work or at home, this is learning at your own pace.

Here’s what you’ll get in this 90 Days Course Training:
1. Interactive teaching video covering all the modules( 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas)
2. 20 modular assessment questions and answers.
3. Downloadable Training Manual
4. Four (4) PMP Mock exams of 200 question each (Total of 800 questions)
5. Answers and explanations to all the questions.
6. Downloadable Project Management lexicon by PMI

(Click the link https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get PMP at your convenience for 90 days)

I’m a regular human being, just like you- I know what it feels like struggling to get an edge over your career or building your organization to the very top.

That’s why I’m here, bringing PMP to you at your convenience whenever, wherever for 90 days.

And I have reduced it to a ridiculous. A cost of a good outfit to make this possible.

(Click the link https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get PMP at your convenience for 90 days)

This offer is a one of its kind and will not last for long…in fact it will be going down soonest.

Add your name to that growing list of PMP Credential holders now by clicking the link.

(Here's the link again https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get PMP at your convenience for 90 days)

To your success,
Team DexNova.

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid During Job Interview / Futa Pg Registration Procedures And Accomodation Lets Meet Here 2014/2015 / Training Schedule For Cad, Pdms, P&id, Hysys, Petrel Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.