Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech (1705 Views)

Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Anyone Heard From Ayo Fayose Who Promised To Deliver 6 Million Votes / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by TUNFOL: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
- Fayemi was defeated in all the 16 local government areas. He was given 16-0
- Tarring of roads is wonderful, but putting food in our stomach is important
- Today I declare peace, prosperity, employment, food and stomach infrastructure
- Political civil servants will be shown the way out
- At my departure in 2008, Ekiti was 7th & 8th in WAEC in Nigeria
- We will patronise our local contractors in our government. We will not bring contractors frrom Lagos
- I dedicate myself to the service of Ekiti state. I will work hard to put food on your table
- There shall be free health care for children (age 0 – 5), pregnant women and physically challenged
- Since and after the elections, they have refused to pay salaries. These people don’t love their own people
-They left N86billion Naira Debt. When I was going in 2006, I left N10billion Naira in liquid cash and surety. Nobody has ever disputed that
-They have mortgaged Ekiti on ISPO (Irrevocable Standing Payment Order) for monthly payment of N550 million till October, 2020
-Ekiti State has 157 Bank Accounts, none has a balance up to N1 million. If we suddenly have a N2mill obligation now, it is a problem.

You can add more if you know any.

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by Bugatie(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
I love Fayose for one thing, he's street smart!
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by MaleoPearls(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
For some of these, what I have to say is...

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by ba7man(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
When a road is constructed past the landed property you bought for N200,000, the value appreciates and you become richer for it.

That's one way to put money in people's pockets Fayose has no idea about.

People aren't even interested in his thread........I'm out.
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by TUNFOL: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
is it a national Anthem? Oga, you too dey rant> Why dont sheath your sword and join the winning Team. Fayose never said he will not develop infrastructure. He said 'tarring of road is good, but food is important" Fayemi lost because he disconnected himself from the people. It is a lesson for everyone to learn. Anything you do in this world and you under-rate human resources-People, you are bound to fail.

Fayemi dug his own grave himself, God just used Fayose to bury him. Fayemi even made more mistakes in his last days, in a bid to create problems for the incoming government. He ran away with Staff 3months salary. If what Fayose said is true, none of the 157 Bank Account of the government has up to N1 million Naira. The state is indebted to the tune of 87billion Naira with a monthly obligation of N550mill till october 2020. Who does that? If this is true, every Ekiti indigene, irrespective of political affliation should condemn it. You know what they call it? Financial wreclessness. It is in the same category with financia and economic crime.

As per the suit, do not put the cart before the horse. If the suit could not stop his innauguration, despite your wishful thinking and expectation, who told you it will be material when his government is established? Let's wait and see. Bros put sentimemnt behind you, wetin don loss don loss. 1 million of your rants cannot bring Fayemi back in Ekiti. Even, if the court rules against Fayose today, I can bet it, with the kind of damages that Fayemi as done in his last days, No APC member can rule Ekiti-State, at least not anytime soon. The last minute action of APC, Fayemi and E 11 has succedded in buying sympathy for Fayose and PDP in EKITI.
Johnnyessence:
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by hazyfm: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
ME TOO
MaleoPearls:
For some of these, what I have to say is...
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by TUNFOL: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Waoo! Clap for yourself Estate Manager. You have not solved problems of basic needs and cashflow generation and your first concern is capital appreciation. You are going to make a bad financial Manager.
ba7man:
When a road is constructed past the landed property you bought for N200,000, the value appreciates and you become richer for it.

That's one way to put money in people's pockets Fayose has no idea about.

People aren't even interested in his thread........I'm out.
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by ba7man(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
Waoo! Clap for yourself Estate Manager. You have not solved problems of basic needs and cashflow generation and your first concern is capital appreciation. You are going to make a bad financial Manager.
When the land investor gets richer by selling his land or invests in it, is he the only person that will work the land??

If he chooses to develop it, will he gather tools and move on site by himself??

I guess you'll prefer sharing of Grinding Machines, hair clippers, okada till everywhere looks like one big village.
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by Iamdagreatguy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
This man get problem
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by TUNFOL: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oga, you talk about wealth creation after solving basic needs. Please google hierachy of Needs by Abraham Maslow. Then if you know the Land use Act very well sir, you will understand that you need more than road construction to appreciate capital growth in a rural land.

No matter how good your land is in the rural area, Banks don't usually take as a security for bank lending because they are lots of factors. This is not the purpose of this thread sir. But note that the first three needs of a man are: Food, House and Cloths. Any government that neglect this three and focus on other things has failed and lost focus. Or how do you justify a government that claims it tarred road and owe workers 3 months salary? Is it not a case of misplaced priority? Are you not suppose to balance your finance to take care of basic needs of the people and cater for development? I just hope you are not aspiring for any political office with this your orientation.

ba7man:
When the land investor gets richer by selling his land or invests in it, is he the only person that will work the land??

If he chooses to develop it, will he gather tools and move on site by himself??

I guess you'll prefer sharing of Grinding Machines, hair clippers, okada till everywhere looks like one big village.

3 Likes

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by ba7man(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
Oga, you talk about wealth creation after solving basic needs. Please google hierachy of Needs by Abraham Maslow. Then if you know the Land use Act very well sir, you will understand that you need more than road construction to appreciate capital growth in a rural land.

No matter how good your land is in the rural area, Banks don't usually take as a security for bank lending because they are lots of factors. This is not the purpose of this thread sir. But note that the first three needs of a man are: Food, House and Cloths. Any government that neglect this three and focus on other things has failed and lost focus. Or how do you justify a government that claims it tarred road and owe workers 3 months salary? Is it not a case of misplaced priority? Are you not suppose to balance your finance to take care of basic needs of the people and cater for development? I just hope you are not aspiring for any political office with this your orientation.

well, so far, Fayose has addressed "Food" by sharing bags of rice(which is prolly finished by now) and "Clothing" by selling PDP tee shirts nd face caps.

Let's sit back and watch what else he has to offer.
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by TUNFOL: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don't put the cart before the horse. Ekiti People knows what they enjoyed under Fayose (2003-2006). They know the development they had no government had surpassed it. They know all the war against Fayose was war of Elite Vs the common man.

So, Let's leave them to enjoy their choosen person.
ba7man:
well, so far, Fayose has addressed "Food" by sharing bags of rice(which is prolly finished by now) and "Clothing" by selling PDP tee shirts nd face caps.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by eledacedar(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
TUNFOL:
Don't put the cart before the horse. Ekiti People knows what they enjoyed under Fayose (2003-2006). They know the development they had no government had surpassed it. They know all the war against Fayose was war of Elite Vs the common man.

So, Let's leave them to enjoy their choosen person.

Ekiti people
Re: Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech by Max24: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
ba7man:

Sorry sir. Are u from Ekiti? If not then i cant understand why some people take Panadol for others headache. I thought Fayose is Ekiti peoples headache now and nobody's.

(1) (Reply)

The Presidential Seat In 2015. Who Is (will Be) Your Choice? / Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply / Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.