Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Birthday Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Birthday Pictures (11952 Views)

Iyanya's 27th Birthday Pictures / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm... U can work on that, right? Most peeps don't like it when u make jest of them unnecessarily embarassed embarassed...

Just Incase I dont ever get the chance to notice you again.. Just wanna say you look fyne..

If your boo ever acts a fool and you are looking to substitute his ungrateful|disloyal|unfaithful|abusive|stingy Arse, send me a PM.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

I won't answer to such an iiidiotic question

Are you a Fairy?! shocked shocked

Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm... U can work on that, right? Most peeps don't like it when u make jest of them unnecessarily embarassed embarassed...

I didn't make jest of them

I'm dark skinned too right?
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Are you a Fairy?! shocked shocked

you dis jobless man aren't u gonn respect yourself
Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

you dis jobless man aren't u gonn respect yourself

grin

Emi Jobless?!

grin

grin

grin

#YouFunny...

Okay.. back to the matter. Why were you alone on your birthday and why did you seek the opinion of guys on your looks?!

You are suspect.
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
idu1:
Nice but y u wear dunlop na?
grin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Elnino4ladies:
See ur big nose airforce.
lwkm grin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Just Incase I dont ever get the chance to notice you again.. Just wanna say you look fyne..

If your boo ever acts a fool and you are looking to substitute his ungrateful|disloyal|unfaithful|abusive|stingy Arse, send me a PM.. cool
shocked shocked shocked... Is this the new trend grin grin? NL and characters sha... Ur monicker .. Why dat?

By the way, thanks for the compliment.
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

I didn't make jest of them

I'm dark skinned too right?
Lol.. You are trying to play the 'innocent dude cheesy'. All the same, in all you do to people, try to consider their emotions cos a 'lil compliment' can make a day wink
Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
shocked shocked shocked... Is this the new trend grin grin? NL and characters sha... Ur monicker .. Why dat?

By the way, thanks for the compliment.

What trend do you speak of you sweet young fine thing.. cool
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Lol.. You are trying to play the 'innocent dude cheesy'. All the same, in all you do to people, try to consider their emotions cos a 'lil compliment' can make a day wink

I didn't offend anyone
And I didn't come here to please nobody

I don't want to pretend to be good guy so that girls would like me like most guys here do.

I know I'm better than most of dis guys throwing shades at me and which explains why they show me dis much hate/envy/jealousy.

Some send me frienship request which I turned down so its normal for them to feel that airforce is rude but trust me I'm not.

I don't want to be friends with peeps I can't gain a thing from.

Their girl friends nairaland like me
Their nairaland girl friends wanna do me
Their nairaland girl friends put me above them
Some of them knw it and some don't.

The ones dat knw it are the ones throwing shades... But its "ok" we all human and everybody got feelings.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Birthday Pictures by B4UIWAZ(f): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

I didn't offened anyone

I don't want to pretend to be good guy so that girls would like me like most guys here do.

I know I'm better than most of dis guys throwing shades at me and which explains why they show me dis much hate/envy/jealousy.

Some send me frienship request which I turned down so its normal for them to feel that airforce is rude but trust me I'm not.

I just don't want to be friends with peeps I can't gain a thing.

Their nairaland like me
Some of them kwnw it and some don't.

The ones dat knw it are the ones throwing shades... But its "ok" we all human and everybody got feelings.

I like this boy cheesy
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
B4UIWAZ:

I like this boy cheesy

thanks
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

I didn't offened anyone

I just don't want to be friends with peeps I can't gain a thing.

keep on consoling urself. Broke asss mofo!

4 Likes

Re: My Birthday Pictures by lulukay(f): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Really? One thing I know for sure is dat u aint blind...do u hav to buy ABA made stuff b4 u know its a cheap piece of rag? ooh NL hian tongue
tellwisdom:

Chai....this babe don patronise aba tire for her to know aba mades oo cheesy...I hail oo

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Pictures by SugaryBelle(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
No p, babe... Jux wanted 2 draw ya attention dat it's still me-Shugajay.. I had issues with d old acct passwrd n had 2 open dz 1... U remember me grin grin? Your sis 4rm Ohf cheesy...
oh wow! I remember.Nice to see ya back,welcome.

2 Likes

Re: My Birthday Pictures by tellwisdom: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
lulukay:
Really? One thing I know for sure is dat u aint blind...do u hav to buy ABA made stuff b4 u know its a cheap piece of rag? ooh NL hian tongue

Abeggi undecided
Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2014

7 Likes

Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: My Birthday Pictures by lulukay(f): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
So y r u begging me? undecided are u his pu*$sy? Even Airforce dat I dissed isnt on the case...wise fool abeg shift front undecided
tellwisdom:

Abeggi undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Birthday Pictures by fairygeh(f): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Birthday Pictures by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: My Birthday Pictures by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
lulukay:
So y r u begging me? undecided are u his pu*$sy? Even Airforce dat I dissed isnt on the case...wise fool abeg shift front undecided

Oh gurl, be careful at the words you use on this forum....Please just be careful and dont use that on me again. NEVER AGAIN. NA GOD I TAKE BEG YOU
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Dbestmax(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Na only you attend your birthday party?

And is that US of A
Hahahahahah....I laf troway fone...
Guy ask am agen abeg

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Pictures by Dbestmax(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:
SO At first he was like...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1789089_star203_jpeg7ee5bd108bb67b07d007342154094bc1

Then when he noticed people were running late he was like...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1789088_star202_jpegadd0a294b6e048116b4f89fda5ae7f0c

Then 4 hours later he was like......

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1789090_star204_jpeg5d8c7742ab2a1b1a225c65d39a6ba75e

After that.. He realized he was going to have to party all alone so he started the party, slowly..

[b]The he was like YOLO... grin

Hahahahahah....Mehn u b corect E-comedian.....make I dash u 1 folo bt no Bleep up o
I d d...continues lafin grin grin grin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
grin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
mekzyjoe:
See ur cheap cloth wit stars ,,,hw much u buy am,,or u day work for nigeria brewery as a sales boy,,,,cos e b like say dem dash u dis few bottles.....broda u no try at all...broke shiit head

grin KNOCK OUT!!! KAAYY OOOOWW grin

Happy birthday airforce !! I wish you long life and prosperity! .
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin KNOCK OUT!!! KAAYY OOOOWW grin

Happy birthday airforce !! I wish you long life and prosperity! .

Not really a birthday pix

Was just chilling there
But thanks all the same
grin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by iheanyi40(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dis thread tho gringrin
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
You are all wicked! gringrin

Hbd airforce1

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Pictures by 3coins(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
lol...no comment
Re: My Birthday Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:

I didn't offened anyone

I don't want to be friends with peeps I can't gain a thing from.

Wow... You really poured out your heart... I think I understand your pain now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed / Most Provocative & Unclad Photos Of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo (pics) / Interview With Annie Macaulay Idibia After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.