Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Am Doing This For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Doing This For Buhari (1386 Views)

I Just Got This Video... Guys Watch This And Ask Questions As I Am Doing. / Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG / There Will Never Be Conflict Between What I Am Doing And The Church - Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Doing This For Buhari by bangiskings: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
PLEASE HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY VOTERS CARD FROM DELTA STATE TO ABUJA PLEASE WHAT IS THE PROCESS SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI THIS TIME

3 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by jcflex(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
let me follow thread for helpful tips, cus am in same shoe
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by omokab: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have the same problem to transfer my voters card from Gombe to osun,just to vote for Buari.Any failure to get transfer of my card will be a total defranchise from voting and I will sue INEC for that..

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by lekkie073(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
God punish buhari..... angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Theultimate(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
bangiskings:
PLEASE HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY VOTERS CARD FROM DELTA STATE TO ABUJA PLEASE WHAT IS THE PROCESS SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI THIS TIME
omokab:
I have the same problem to transfer my voters card from Gombe to osun,just to vote for Buari.Any failure to get transfer of my card will be a total defranchise from voting and I will sue INEC for that..
jcflex:
let me follow thread for helpful tips, cus am in same shoe
bangiskings:
Have you collected original voters' card? if not,
You are to address a lettter to the chairman of INEC in your state with the folliwing details:
*the state, Local Gov., and if possible the ward in which u first registered.
*reason for changes.....and
*the place you like them to transfer it to. i.e, your current state, Local Gov. and the polling unit.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by jcflex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Theultimate:

Have you collected original voters' card? if not,
You are to address a lettter to the chairman of INEC in your state with the folliwing details:
*the state, Local Gov., and if possible the ward in which u first registered.
*reason for changes.....and
*the place you like them to transfer it to. i.e, your current state, Local Gov. and the polling unit.

this na lng process, will dey even work on it at all, I better reregister in my current location cus dis issue of letter writing I dnt think it can work
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Theultimate(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
jcflex:

this na lng process, will dey even work on it at all, I better reregister in my current location cus dis issue of letter writing I dnt think it can work
that is d main problem. there were lots of people that re-registered due to unseen parmanent voters card. so wht is assurance of getting it through letter
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by lekkie073(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
#vote buhari vote sharia

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by jfking2005(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
bangiskings:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2051

Please follow the link
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
God bless you guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by egift(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
jfking2005:

Please follow the link

Nice information.
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thank you OP and others. Lets join hands to return Muhammadu Buhari in 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by agabusta: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
How To Transfer Your Voters Card To Another Location

Introduction:-
A Nigerian has the right to live in any part of the country. An important part of voter registration is that an eligible person is advised to register at a centre nearest to him or her within the Ward in which he or she resides. This is to make it easy for the voter to access the polling unit and vote on election day.

However, a person who relocated to another place, outside the constituency in which he registered cannot vote in his new location unless he transfers his registration. Section 13 of the Electoral Act 2010 as Amended provides for Transfer of Registered Voters.

Procedure for Transfer:-

Step 1:
- The person who intends to transfer his registration will write an application to INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner of the State where he is currently residing.

Step 2:
- The applicant will attach his voters card to the application.

Step 3:
- The applicant must apply to the Resident Electoral Commissioner not later than 30 days before the date of an election in the constituency where he is residing.

Step 4:
- The Resident Electoral Commissioner will direct the Electoral Officer of the applicants Local Government Area to enter his name in the transferred voters list.

Step 5:
- The Electoral Officer will assign the applicant to a polling unit in his constituency.

Step 6:
- The Electoral Officer will issue the applicant with a new voters card

Step 7:
- The Electoral officer will retrieve the applicants previous voters card

Step 8:
- He will then send a copy of the entry to the Electoral officer of the constituency where the person whose name has been so entered was originally registered.

Step 9:
- Upon receipt of this entry, that Electoral Officer shall delete the name from his voters list.

Note: Apart from State Headquarters Offices of INEC, applicants can also submit their applications at the INEC Office in their Local Government Areas. The applications will be forwarded to the Resident Electoral Commissioner for necessary action.

https://www.nairaland.com/1952643/how-transfer-voters-card#27200805
Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by agabusta: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
I got what I posted from an earlier thread I also referenced, but it seems so cumbersome as someone rightly said earlier.

Please is there going to be a fresh registration in Lagos later this year? I am banking on that. Someone pls answer so that I can know if to start this their long process.

Because I must not forfeit my vote.

My precious vote is going to the People's General!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by jcflex(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
lekkie073:
#vote buhari vote sharia

bros, am a xtain, fr SW, GEJ is also a xtain so what av i gain fr him. this time arnd, no matter what you pple come up with, ntin i repeat ntin can change my mind fr voting buhari, let me vote for the sharia i like it that way, some pple are practicing that same sharia smwer in this world, and they are living, if buhari wnt to impose muslim, let him go ahead, i dnt care, all i jst want is for him to either pick Amechi, oshiomole or fasola as running mate. that all.

GEJ my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by bangiskings: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am a fanatic christian from middle belt my life is for christ I can never trade my Christianity for anything as apostle pauL said for me to live is for christ....................but as for me and my household we r going for buhari come 2015 and what ever it takes my vote must count. Let's b realistic PDP don't have any good plan for nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Rawani: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who says Prayers do not work? I'm proud of these Nigerians.

Proudly #TeamBuhari.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by inereunwa1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please when are they going to start voter's registration??!!! I reside in Benin city thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by courage54(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Am a christian from south south, and fanatic for that matter. But I must vote for BUHARI no matter what happen. No Buhari No Voting.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Doing This For Buhari by Ediskcab(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
PDP f**kedup to the point of no redemption. They have clearly driven Nigerians to the wall and like a civilised people, we have chosen to demand for change with the power of our votes. Despite all thier propaganda against the General, they are about to find out that the end has come. Even Christians are rooting for Buhari.

I'm voting Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Propose Techniques And Updates To Curb Boko Haram / Nigeria Police Redeploy Controversial AIG Mbu, 27 Others / The Gong Of The Town Crier!! Igbo Where Art Thou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.