Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Time To Laugh: Teacher And Student Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Time To Laugh: Teacher And Student Jokes (3946 Views)

Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day / Funny Teacher And Student's Jokes That Will Make Your Day / Student Jokes:i Am Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Laugh: Teacher And Student Jokes by Appswheel(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
1. Physics Teacher: “Isaac Newton was sitting under a tree when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Student: “Yes sir, if he had been sitting in class looking at books like us, he wouldn’t have discovered anything.”

2. A student burst into his professor’s office and says; "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."
To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."

3. A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, and kneels pleadingly

."I would do anything to pass this exam," she says.She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, and gazes meaningfully into his eyes. "I mean," she whispers, "I would do anything..."He returns her gaze,

"Anything?""Anything."His voice softens, "Anything?""Anything," she repeats again. His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you ... study?"

Joke Credit: ajokeaday.com Photo Credit: scoop.com

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Bomboclaat? / How Many People Can You See / Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.