Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Buhari Picks APC Presidential Form--------------- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Picks APC Presidential Form--------------- (540 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Picks APC Presidential Form--------------- by ikaboy: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
A former military Head of State, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday became the second presidential aspirant to pick the expression of interest and nomination forms of the All Progressives Congress.

Buhari, who paid the required N27.5m in Abuja was handed the forms by the party’s national chairman, John Oyegun.

Oyegun handed over the forms to Buhari after former Bayelsa State Governor, Timipre Sylva, handed over a Union Bank cheque of N27.5m on behalf of Buhari to the National Organising Secretary of the party, Senator Osita Izunaso.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-picks-apc-presidential-form/[i][/i]

The polity is heating up. PDP, ATIKU seems rattled by this development. Fellow progressives let us join hand and contribute towards this change agendum. Your contribution in any form will go far. Thanks to the sylvas and co. [i][
Re: Buhari Picks APC Presidential Form--------------- by lekkie073(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
#vote buhari vote sharia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks APC Presidential Form--------------- by Leo001(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
27m for sheets of paper. meaning that by the time APC are in power the cost of living will be more than 200%. They don't have the masses at heart.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Bank Loan. / Picture of President Jonathan And Patience When She Was His Student / Atiku May Collect ₦1 As Salary If Elected As Nigeria's President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.