Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry (1091 Views)

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Ohaohanaeze Denies Endorsing Jonathan-asks Igbos To Vote Buhari Or Jonathan / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by denko(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
i bet you, if buhari ascend the presidency all form of music vedeos will be ban, (in escuse of nudity) i think i prefer a liberal moslem to buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by politricks: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
denko:
i bet you, if buhari ascend the presidency all form music vedeos will be ban, (nudity) i think i prefer a liberal moslem to buhari.
PLS READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Civory(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
When Onyeka Owenu, Chris Okotie and co were reigning in the 80's did Buhari stop them?! Kindly look for another baseless story cos am sure not buying this particular one!

9 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by ikaboy: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
useless industry promoting decay in morals

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Chubhie: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
OP, you have got nothing to worry about cos there's no Fela to give the General sleepless nights. You should know that a General that wines with Tinubu is a libral muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by YungwizzzyChina: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
denko:
i bet you, if buhari ascend the presidency all form of music vedeos will be ban, (in escuse of nudity) i think i prefer a liberal moslem to buhari.

do you prefer the madness called music video

than a decent music video?
Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by lekkie073(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
#vote buhari vote sharia

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Code213: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
The irony is that, I'll be glad if nudity is banned in Nigerian movies and music video!! In fact, I'll vote any Presidential aspirant that promises to do that.

N/B: for the records, am not a muslim, and I love Hiphop

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Manazz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wait why are people randomly creating threads about all the supposed crap that will happen if Buhari wins 2015?

Although i don't even think this is that much of a serious attempt like the rubbish one about Southerners lives in danger.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
i really wonder why peeps are giving themselves headache ove GMB,the old man doesnt stand half a chance against GEJ at the polls. If APC makes the mistake of fielding him, they will end up like Arsenal FC, behind APGA & FRESH party
Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by drauj(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahahaha. This is a loud cry out of fear by a drowning TAN troll.
Buhari is coming to sanitise the system of you and your Ogas. grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Desric(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
And who said GMB doesn't give these guys sleepless nights and high bp? Just his declaring and picking of form I've read and heared all manner of propaganda against him since 2days now and it's like its even intensifying the more by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:

do you prefer the madness called music video

than a decent music video?

^^^It's not for you to say what i can or can't watch....insofar as they don't have their ti/ts out; and any videos rated '18 and above' are shown after the 9pm watershed!
Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by kenex4ever(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Civory:
When Onyeka Owenu, Chris Okotie and co were reigning in the 80's did Buhari stop them?! Kindly look for another baseless story cos am sure not buying this particular one!
there wasn't unclothedness then.
Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
drauj:
Hahahahaha. This is a loud cry out of fear by a drowning TAN troll.
Buhari is coming to sanitise the system of you and your Ogas. grin
They are already smelling defeat from afar
Re: Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry by focus7: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who cares about music industry.

(1) (Reply)

bombshell!!: “President GoodluckJonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ ------ Dokubo Asari / Weeping Yet? 1,638 Years = Amount Of Period To Earn Annual Salary Of Senators! / Is Tambuwal A Lawmaker Or A LAWBREAKER???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.