Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? (612 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by marycoolrose: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Since at some point in a couple's life especially when children come into the picture Help is often needed as the work load increases, opting for a male or female house help which is wiser to reduce sexual abuse(to the child) or sexual provocation(to the spouse).
Please Nairalanders I need your opinion.
*Rosebud*
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
....Do we really need house-help??.....When we were growing, did our parents make use of any house-help what-so-ever??......I believe no matter how busy a woman is, she should always have time for her family.....

..Infact her family should come first before work......

..Well, to answer the question......A male house-help is still managable......He wont be staying with moi....It ll be a part-time work....I cant afford to expose my kids to a stranger...
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by chijoy7(f): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
wink
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by podosci(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
marycoolrose:
Since at some point in a couple's life especially when children come into the picture Help is often needed as the work load increases, opting for a male or female house help which is wiser to reduce sexual abuse(to the child) or sexual provocation(to the spouse).
Please Nairalanders I need your opinion.
*Rosebud*

A female househelp as long has u trust ur husband not to visit her fountain when he is lonley

1 Like

Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
a female house help but she must not have big bosom, ukwu or big yansh
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by Haywhymido(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
none
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do you really need one? Is it necessary considering the dangers involved? With a female house help, your husband is at risk. With a male, your kids. But if you really must, a female is better. You can trust your husband to control himself but can you trust a male house help to control himself with your kids?
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by Skybright227: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will choose none....to avoid headache!
Re: A Male Or Female House Help Which Is Wiser To Keep? by tpia6: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2014
If its unavoidable, then most people go with female househelps if they have young children.

Doesn't mean males also can't do the job, it all depends.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Keeps Marriage Going With Death Threat / Life Without Black People / Funny, But Happy Family Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.