Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters (2964 Views)

Fake Job Offer !!!!pls Be Wery Of This Fraudsters / Beware! Those Fraudsters At No9 Oremeji Str Isolo Have Relocate To Ikeja / Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by RkennyG: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Dearly beloved Job seakers, This is to confirm the above said word, JOBLINK ARE FRAUDSTERS, Yes they really are, i almost fell into thier Trap but as God may have it i never paid a Faden to them, pls becarefull,

JOBLINK GSE And others are fake,

cheers broda
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
Another victim of fraud and scam?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by ttlee521(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2008
i just paid N13,500 into their account.nthey said they wants to send my e-copy of appointment letter to my address and that i should pay N13,500 . that i have being giving an appointment as an Executive trainee in Access Bank Plc.
this is too bad. tooooo bad. what can i do now?
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by bluebell(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2008
Eghwrudjakpor ufouma Kingsley of the so-called Joblinknigeria must be a BASTARD for extorting money from job-seeking nigerians in the name of employment. In this country of high unemployment rate, some useless and God-forsaken Nigerians are busy depriving jobseekers of their little money instead of doing something meaningful with their lives. If Kingsley does not stop duping people he will DIE a miserable death because the Holy Book says "the wages of sin is death".  Am sounding like this because I was once a victim and it pains me to see other people falling victim. In one of the post I read, i learnt he was refering someone to his Terms and Condition. What sort of stupid Terms & Condition will be so detrimental to its clients.
Nairalanders, we need to be very carefull of these fake job websites even Jobsearchnigeria is not an exception. They may look real but in the real sense they are fake. BE WARNED!!!
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by Kinzy: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ttlee its a pity dis happened 2 u, 13,500 is not a small money to joke wit. I think d best thing 2 do is to report dis case to uba d bank which is responsible 4 effecting dis payments into their account, they shld be able to trace dis bastard! and even freeze d account.
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by fidel4real: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2008
bewareeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by dejacrue: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
recruitmt agencies asking u 2 pay 4 job placemts r thieves;bloody rogues;BEWARE OF THEM
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by sucess001(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2008
too bad, meanwhile, maybe u shud print out the letter they sent to u, if u want, i ll give u a copy of the mail sent to me by acess bank statin that they are scammers and go report to uba and copy the police dpo in the area.who knows, even if u dont get ur money back, u ll be helpin others,
cheers,

meanwhile, if u re older than 1984 and anyone tells u u ve been offered a job in acess, dont believe it. their head of hr told me this personally in an email,
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by pacodas: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
How many times will we understand that legitimate Job Agents/agencies don't ask for any fee? They just help companies in Recruitment by collecting application and possibly conducting interview. we should take note and learn from people's mistake. Just do your search for jobs, apply for them yourself and pray that God will answer your prayer and give you your dream Job.
Re: Joblinknigeria Are Fraudsters by Kinzy: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
Wetin happen 2 dis thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golden Sugar Company Limited Graduate Jobs In Ibadan - 11 Positions / Re-nigerian Bottling Company (trainee Technician) / Workforce Group Recruitment For Graduate Contact Center Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.