Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,802 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

University Of Abuja 1st List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 1st List Is Out (686 Views)

University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / ~university Of Abuja~ 2009/2010 Post Ume / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 1st List Is Out by phemygee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
In case you are wondering when the list will be out for those of us that applied into University of Abuja. Here is the good news around your house that the list has been released today (13th-Nov-2008), The link as follows (http://www.unibujaportal.com/ste/prospective.asp?view=ps). if unfortunately, your name seems not to appear on the list, the message appears this way: Your Name is not on the Primary Admission list, please check later,
Thanks and success as you all surf the site,

In case you want to show appreciation for this notification,
Holaaaaa phemi on 07025859489.

Thanks
Re: University Of Abuja 1st List Is Out by g4grace(f): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hi, i do hope you are not tryin to pull our legs cos i checked d site n it showed dat the list hasnt been uploaded yet, check back later. anyway thanks 4 d info i'll kip tryin.
Re: University Of Abuja 1st List Is Out by phemygee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
It has been uploaded and students have started checkin it, Check it now, lol, maybe u were on d wrong site,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Part Time Study / Who Knows What Is Delaying Laspotech Hnd Ft List? / Touts At The Silverbird Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.