Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) (1579 Views)

Nysc 2016 Batch A Oyo Corpers / Osun State ODO-OTIN Batchb Corpers Celebrates POP Today....pictures / GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by orlaryhincah(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yeah, its was an happy day for me and my fellow colleagues to visit and celebrate with Iku Baba Yeye, The Alaafin Of Oyo. Present Local Govts was Atiba, Oyo West, Oyo East and Afijio Local Govts. The event was only for Corpers, this was made possible by Prince Akeem Adeyemi (Skimeh) present Chairman of Atiba Local Government also my local government, it was a great day with Alaafin cause he shared so much about himself and Oyo state as a whole, histories, his backgrounds and all, it was very interesting, also present was the Governor, His Excellency Abiola Ajimobi, Speaker for House of Rep. Oyo State, Commissioner for works, commissioner for youths and sports, the four local government chairmen, also Former Governor, Dr. Victor Omololu Olunloyo and other dignitaries. Check out some pictures below, i couldn't take much cause it wasn't allowed...

Re: Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by orlaryhincah(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Here is the Commissioner for Youth and Sport praising Alaafin.
And picture below, that's me... *shy covers face... lol

Re: Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by Toyozzie(f): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
orlaryhincah:

You lied

of course cheesy
Re: Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by cutieme(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
yea!it was fun all the way especially during the rice sharing,chaii! diaries god o
Re: Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by orlaryhincah(m): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2014
cutieme:
yea!it was fun all the way especially during the rice sharing,chaii! diaries god o
LOL FFO
Re: Oyo Corpers Celebrates With Alaafin Of Oyo @ 76 (Pictures) by richybanky(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Toyozzie:

of course cheesy
SMH grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Five Youth Corpers Kidnapped In Rivers / 2017batch A Orientation Date Released / NYSC New Schedule For 2014 Batch B Orientation Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.