Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Need Your Opinion On This. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need Your Opinion On This. (811 Views)

What Is Ur Opinion On Males Chewing Gum / Age Falsification: What Is Your Opinion? / Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On This. by CrystalHeart22: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do you believe this is ignorance or just plain stupid? I'm not dividing anyone. I hope this thread won't be deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3iaThps1WI

Please comment. Watch video.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This. by black247: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
CrystalHeart22:
Do you believe this is ignorance or just plain stupid? I'm not dividing anyone. I hope this thread won't be deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3iaThps1WI

Please comment. Watch video.

I think the divide is real. One black American said that we sold them. A Jamaican said he resented us, that we did nothing to help. I notice with the black Americans - not all, but those blacks dont like Nigerians. Note: I have some black American friends that I get along with who are Pan African, but they seem to focus on other areas and dont like our personality! Frankly, they only like Ghana from the West. I think thats largely because their admiration of Nkrumah.

I asked this Jamaican - he is like my brother, but I asked him..why dont Jamaicans claim African? What did I do that for? I got lectured! It got heated! Subsequently, Ive been on a quest to find out if any of his claims are valid. Oh and my Jamaican friend favors Ethiopia not us! Claims he is treated better!

Also, please check out my thread and answer if your family told you or passed down info on the slave relatives please! Thanks!

I want to know if their anger is justified? I stood up for them before but his anger seemed like it boiled for us!
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This. by CrystalHeart22: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
black247:

I think the divide is real. One black American said that we sold them. A Jamaican said he resented us, that we did nothing to help. I notice with the black Americans - not all, but those blacks dont like Nigerians. Note: I have some black American friends that I get along with who are Pan African, but they seem to focus on other areas and dont like our personality! Frankly, they only like Ghana from the West. I think thats largely because their admiration of Nkrumah.

I asked this Jamaican - he is like my brother, but I asked him..why dont Jamaicans claim African? What did I do that for? I got lectured! It got heated! Subsequently, Ive been on a quest to find out if any of his claims are valid. Oh and my Jamaican friend favors Ethiopia not us! Claims he is treated better!

Also, please check out my thread and answer if your family told you or passed down info on the slave relatives please! Thanks!

I want to know if their anger is justified? I stood up for them before but his anger seemed like it boiled for us!

It's okay, I have sympathy for Nigerians. They are still our blood, even if we don't agree with some things. I personally love watching your Nollywood movies. I also believe we are loved more by Ghanians than Nigerians. I love SA, and Liberia as well. We love you Africans. I just hope you guys love us back.

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian / Lesson On Humility / Yoruba People Help Me To Translate This In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.