Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) (3013 Views)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Gen. Buhari (rtd.) Speaks On Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by ashson: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ will soon end up in Kiri kiri
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by EMANY01(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2014
ashson:
There are ONLY two sets of people who hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd)-

~ Old thieves

~ Young fools

True or False?

Ok I am young and I hate/utterly despise Buhari so therefore I am a fool.It's ok.
This young fool lost a female cousin and friends in the most brutal way on kaduna 2000 because the object of my hate (at the time u hated) FOOLISHLY OR DELIBERATELY,lit the match that started the sharia riot in kaduna.
Former neighbors of mine in kano a family of five were reduced to two (a mother and her last child) after an orgy of sectarian violence was AGAIN kicked off by Buhari's claim that he was rigged out in the 2011 presidential election.Worse things happened in kaduna.
Op thank you ooohh you do well.
[size=18pt]
I am a young fool because I hate a man on whose behalf,the blood of family and people close to me has been spilt.
[/size]If he didn't have a security team around him provided by the presidency some Nigerian who has lost all,will send him to meet his maker.

4 Likes

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by ba7man(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2014
TANdroids. cheesy

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by fatadis: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
True, old thives and young fools will oppose Buhari presidency.

Once will remove corruption all our problems will be solved.

Our constitution is ok, our policies are alright, but the ONLY underlying factor killing this country is CORRUPTION.

Among the current set of politicians that we have, BUHARI is the only person that deliver on this ONE POINT AGENDA which is OPERATION KILL CORRUPTION.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by ejakpovi2: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
transformation ambassador of looters
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
But Buhari never necessarily failed. He probably won all the elections he contested but the results were rigged.
hazyfm:

WHEN U FAILED IN SCHOOL, WHAT DID U DO

DID U GIVE UP?
I DON'T THINK SO...
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by ashson: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
fatadis:
True, old thives and young fools will oppose Buhari presidency.

Once will remove corruption all our problems will be solved.

Our constitution is ok, our policies are alright, but the ONLY underlying factor killing this country is CORRUPTION.

Among the current set of politicians that we have, BUHARI is the only person that deliver on this ONE POINT AGENDA which is OPERATION KILL CORRUPTION.

Thank you.
Thank you sir.

The only Person that can wipe Curruption out of Nigeria is GMB!!!!
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by drnoel: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennyslim1:

for your st.up.id mind now, you make sense abi?

U are the most ignorant person I have ever read his comment.
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by veraponpo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
True
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by kennyslim1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
drnoel:

U are the most ignorant person I have ever met.

Nice meeting ya!
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by Myself2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wrong answer;I agree with you on the young fools,for that's the only way a young chap can support Buhari,the remaining three sets of people who like Buhari are;

1)Terrorists /Boko sympathisers
2)Islamic Bigots
3)Old Nigerians with memory loss

1 Like

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by neuljosh(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yourubas have always been the problem of Nigeria. double face people. They come here in Nairaland crying sia Buhari but afterward would go ahead and vote for GEJ. Buhari on the other hand is a loser so no need wasting time arguing about him winning against GEJ. Even if he choice Allah he is going to fail as usual. Who needs a fanatic as a Nigerian President. I would rather have a Dictator than a religious fanatic like Buhari. The man is evil in disguise.

Not a big fan of GEJ but If BH is the best APC can come out with then I better stick to GEJ
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by EMANY01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
GenBuhari:
But Buhari never necessarily failed. He probably won all the elections he contested but the results were rigged.

The last presidential election was rigged abi!!
For your mind.
On second thought, you are right about Buhari not failing.....he did not /does not FAIL TO FAIL as he has always done and will always do.
Have a lovely weekend...what's left of it anyways.
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by darne(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
True jor angry
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by ashson: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari is the Best Man!!!
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by jumas(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
JONATHANISM is a life threatening infection caused by a notorious, multi-drug resistant organism called GEJ.
It manifested as endemic disease in Nigeria. It's main symptoms include; poverty, in-discipline, bribery, corruption, theft, insecurity, unemployment, poor
education, bad roads, poor health care & no electricity supply among others.
The current drugs found to be effective against the organism include; Atikucyline, Buharimycin, Kwankwasilline,Amechicillin and Tinibustan all available in APC Pharmacy nationwide.
The Doctors in charge of spreading the disease were staff of APC hospital who left for PDP Referral Medical Center:
1. Consultant Ali modu sheriff
2. Surgeon General Shekarau
3. Dr. N. Ribadu
Some experts believed that high dose of Protesting can also eradicate it but with potential side effects.Whatever, our main prayer is for God almighty to help us get rid of the disease by 2015 or even before.(Na Joke Oooh)

1 Like

Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by diamondbility: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
pally212:
Nobody loves failure #Serialfailure
serial failure? it's incorrect to call loser of an election that wasnt free n fair a serial failure!
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
olu77:
Every past military ruler must return as saviour Obasanjo did it, babangida wanted to do it, Abacha almost did it, Buhari is now trying to do it... this message is from Transformation Ambassadors of APC
angry angry grin grin
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by KingAce(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
EMANY01:

Ok I am young and I hate/utterly despise Buhari so therefore I am a fool.It's ok.
This young fool lost a female cousin and friends in the most brutal way on kaduna 2000 because the object of my hate (at the time u hated) FOOLISHLY OR DELIBERATELY,lit the match that started the sharia riot in kaduna.
Former neighbors of mine in kano a family of five were reduced to two (a mother and her last child) after an orgy of sectarian violence was AGAIN kicked off by Buhari's claim that he was rigged out in the 2011 presidential election.Worse things happened in kaduna.
Op thank you ooohh you do well.
[size=18pt]
I am a young fool because I hate a man on whose behalf,the blood of family and people close to me has been spilt.
[/size]If he didn't have a security team around him provided by the presidency some Nigerian who has lost all,will send him to meet his maker.
I really do not get your point young man.
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
ashson:
There are ONLY two sets of people who hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd)-

~ Old thieves

~ Young fools

True or False?

then he must be an old thief fooling the young
true or false?
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
ashson:
Buhari is the Best Man!!!
how? come and answer this transparency kwetion if he is the 'best'. https://www.nairaland.com/1958618/want-nominate-buhari-anti-corruption-award
Re: There Are ONLY Two Sets Of People Who Hate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) by EMANY01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
KingAce:

I really do not get your point young man.

My point is simple:People have killed in Buhari's name or for a cause Buhari espoused.He may not have sanctioned those actors and their bloody actions,but in every case he kept silent and aloof until the pressure became unbearable before he denounced their actions.
In the most recent instance, he even crisised the Government's legitimate actions against the killers (BokoHaram) before belatedly condemning BokoHaram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: Fg Has Abandoned Crossriver and Abia States / BREAKING!!! Biu Under Attack This Morning? / The New Boko Haram Video On Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.