Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (184151 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wese90(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
HP Omen 15-5110nr gaming laptop for sale.

=========================================
HP Omen (Gaming Laptop) HP Omen 15-5110nr

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB (Upgradeable to 4Gig)
Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60GHz)
8GB Randomly Access Memory
256GB SSD
15.6" IPS HD (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen
Keyboard Back light
Windows 10
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
AKBliv010:

Might be for a multi monitor setup running at 144Hz. Hell yea! Lol

honestly dey r sooo expensive now there is no justifying buying two of those. and what would be the need for all those displays? quite wasteful.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lana1:
These white people get money na. Let them flex abeg...

well...not my money. but the console boys are now accusing us of overspending for small improvements and i feel its true.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lana1:
These white people get money na. Let them flex abeg...

well...not my money. but the console boys are now accusing us of overspending for small improvements and i feel its true.qqqaa
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimco:

honestly dey r sooo expensive now there is no justifying buying two of those. and what would be the need for all those displays? quite wasteful.
Lol. Maybe. But there are people who twitch while playing. Hence they probably need at least 2 monitors to do their thing.

But the guy who posted that pic on twitter said all he wanted to do was play Far Cry 5 on ultra. Maybe he plays 4k at 60fps tho. Hence the 1080 sli setup.
But u're right tho. Nothing justifies shelling out $2500 on GPUs alone.....but.....its their money i guess...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimco:

well...not my money. but the console boys are now accusing us of overspending for small improvements and i feel its true.qqqaa
Console boys can say whatever they want. Its all down to preference and how much u have and are willing to spend
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
kimco:

SPeak for yourself there bruh!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Lana1:
Console boys can say whatever they want. Its all down to preference and how much u have and are willing to spend

so its not overspending? are we really in any position to accuse consolites of paying for online? when we spend this way for small improvements?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Maybe. But there are people who twitch while playing. Hence they probably need at least 2 monitors to do their thing.

But the guy who posted that pic on twitter said all he wanted to do was play Far Cry 5 on ultra. Maybe he plays 4k at 60fps tho. Hence the 1080 sli setup.
But u're right tho. Nothing justifies shelling out $2500 on GPUs alone.....but.....its their money i guess...

hmmm..this is jux to win some e-peni$ contest im sure.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 2:48am On Apr 12, 2018
AKBliv010:

SPeak for yourself there bruh!
its my opinion bruh...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Astalav: 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
I am addicted to League of Legends game. The game is unique. Large number of variables means never having the same game. Ensuring victory through teamwork. New content being added regularly. I also frequently take part in tournaments with my friends which I found on https://dreamteam./lol/teams (there are many devoted players). Moreover I love to kill enemies with spells/abilities instead of using a gun like bf, cod, cs.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Themaths(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
I must have lost count of how many U-Com controllers I have bought, their USB cords is usually super fake, after a short while, I will start getting the "USB device can't be recognised" pop up on plugin. Changing the USB worked, but the controllers were still not durable enough.

Until I discovered the Sony Dual Shock 3 controllers. They last very long, minimum of 3/4yrs, you can play games wirelessly, they are relatively cheap to buy (₦2,500....₦2,300 if you price wella). Since then, my gaming life has never remained the same. I think you should opt for this too.

Have fun man

Ayomideen:

Exactly,totally agree with that,games come first before platform of choice

Wow man,you really spent a fortune on 'em Ucom controllers,I've bought 3 so far,using the current one as careful as possible lol,and yeah those USB cords are a pain In the neck
All in all sha I'd try to get an x-box 360 controller,at least man mind go come down small say e no go quick spoil,lol

P.S mind if I digress a bit,which game are you currently playing
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
wese90:
HP Omen 15-5110nr gaming laptop for sale.

=========================================
HP Omen (Gaming Laptop) HP Omen 15-5110nr

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB (Upgradeable to 4Gig)
Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60GHz)
8GB Randomly Access Memory
256GB SSD
15.6" IPS HD (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen
Keyboard Back light
Windows 10

Call or chat me up on 07065358057

Laptop...? Yuck
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Themaths:
I must have lost count of how many U-Com controllers I have bought, their USB cords is usually super fake, after a short while, I will start getting the "USB device can't be recognised" pop up on plugin. Changing the USB worked, but the controllers were still not durable enough.

Until I discovered the Sony Dual Shock 3 controllers. They last very long, minimum of 3/4yrs, you can play games wirelessly, they are relatively cheap to buy (₦2,500....₦2,300 if you price wella). Since then, my gaming life has never remained the same. I think you should opt for this too.

Have fun man

Do new DS3 controllers still work on pc?
My friends and i have tried everything from scpserver to scp toolkit. E no dey work anymore. Looking towards DS4 now
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Themaths(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
It works flawlessly and wirelessly too. You don't even need network to connect. Just get the right tool, Motioning Joy is the one I'm using now. It's the same as DS3.

It works for all of my games including Microsoft exclusive titles like Forza Horizon (with a little extra tweeking though)

I can point you in the right directions if you are interested. Cheers!!!
Lana1:
Do new DS3 controllers still work on pc?
My friends and i have tried everything from scpserver to scp toolkit. E no dey work anymore. Looking towards DS4 now
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just get an Xbox 360 controller and skip the wahalas
Plus it has a better left joystick placement too
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Themaths:
It works flawlessly and wirelessly too. You don't even need network to connect. Just get the right tool, Motioning Joy is the one I'm using now. It's the same as DS3.

It works for all of my games including Microsoft exclusive titles like Forza Horizon (with a little extra tweeking though)

I can point you in the right directions if you are interested. Cheers!!!
Motioninjoy still works? That thing was crap abeg.

Used it until i discovered scpserver
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
LucemFerre:
Just get an Xbox 360 controller and skip the wahalas
Plus it has a better left joystick placement too
I hate the Xbox controllers and everything about it...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lana1:
I hate the Xbox controllers and everything about it...

Why? You got a small hand?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
LucemFerre:

Why? You got a small hand?
Nah. Just hate the shape of the controller and position of the left thumb stick. I'm more of a PS type controller guy!!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lana1:
Nah. Just hate the shape of the controller and position of the left thumb stick. I'm more of a PS type controller guy!!

Hehe... That's a first
Fair enough though...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by chibs12345: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hey Guys I have any PC games you want Available...Including 2018 games that have been released.
FIFA (any year you want)
PES (any year you want)
GTA ( anyone you want)
Need For Speed Series
Witcher Series
Call of Duty Series
Assasins Creed Series
Far Cry Series
Just Cause Series
Fighting Games (Mortal Kombat, Naruto)

Any Game thats available for PC....if your PC requirements is good enough for it. I can also tell you if your PC is good enough to carry the game.....Any game whatsoever....you can make requests to me on whatsapp (+2349092929950)...I can also provide 1080p movies and Series and Also ANIMES

Im a full fledged Gamer although i mostly play online games now....Like League of legends, fortnite, paladins, overwatch, realm royale and others......i still got 3tb worth of offline games

My Rig
Dell Inspiron 7559
i7-6700HQ
12gb RAM
1 TB
dont have SSD atm but i would like to buy one.....please contact me if you know where i can get
Nvidia GTX 960 (4gb dedicated)....yeah its a bit outdated with the release of the 10 series (i also have a 1050 but it belongs to my younger gamer sister)

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by thebeard: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have an elitebook workstation
4th Gen core i7 2.7ghz
12gb ram
2gb dedicated Nvidia graphics
But I have to play most games on low settings for them to run smoothly.... Please what can I do to have a better gaming experience.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2018
chibs12345:
Hey Guys I have any PC games you want Available...Including 2018 games that have been released.
FIFA (any year you want)
PES (any year you want)
GTA ( anyone you want)
Need For Speed Series
Witcher Series
Call of Duty Series
Assasins Creed Series
Far Cry Series
Just Cause Series

Any Game thats available for PC....if your PC requirements is good enough for it. I can also tell you if your PC is good enough to carry the game.....Any game whatsoever....you can make requests to me on whatsapp (+2349092929950)...I can also provide 1080p movies and Series and Also ANIMES

Im a full fledged Gamer although i mostly play online games now....Like League of legends, fortnite, paladins, overwatch, realm royale and others......i still got 3tb worth of offline games

My Rig
Dell Inspiron 7559
i7-6700HQ
12gb RAM
1 TB
dont have SSD atm but i would like to buy one.....please contact me if you know where i can get
Nvidia GTX 960 (4gb dedicated)....yeah its a bit outdated with the release of the 10 series (i also have a 1050 but it belongs to my younger gamer sister)

Uhmmm... So... Are you
A. Selling games
B. Introducing yourself
C. Advertising your PC
D. In need of a gpu or
E. Introducing your sister?

8 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Efostick(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2018
chibs12345:
FIFA (any year you want)
PES (any year you want)
GTA ( anyone you want)
Need For Speed Series
Witcher Series
Call of Duty Series
Assasins Creed Series
Far Cry Series
Just Cause Series

Location?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Olayinkaji(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
thebeard:
I have an elitebook workstation
4th Gen core i7 2.7ghz
12gb ram
2gb dedicated Nvidia graphics
But I have to play most games on low settings for them to run smoothly.... Please what can I do to have a better gaming experience.
Most elite books are good for processing applications not gaming. Check your graphics card online and games it could run. It should be prolly a Intel Gcard
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
RTX Ray Tracing undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by fxdrizzle(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Themaths:

Have fun man

once I buy any of those rubbish ucom controllers, the first thing I do is use sellotape to wrap the cord especially the part attached to the controller and the end part you connect to the port. It lasts much longer that way.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by SavageMajor(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2018
You think we are spongebob brained assholes right that setup can't get 60fps on GTA 4 on HD
So quote bragging and get a better build
ActivateKruger:
6-core AMD processor
8Gig RAM
NVIDIA GTX 670 (DirectX 11)
550w PSU

I play every game ever released on Ultra settings, @Full HD with no compromise, its just pure gaming pleasure.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by SavageMajor(m): 2:05am On Aug 26, 2018
I don't have a gaming PC buh to plan on building one
My lappy specs are
Core i5 1.7ghz
6gbRAM
Intel HD graphics 4200 embedded gpuwith 2gb video memory
That's basically it
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Make i cause small wahala and see if i fit revive this thread....
Disclaimer: This might end up being a lengthy read so abeg no vex.

Nvidia ve unveiled their new Turing GPUs so what do you guys think of the new RTX GPUs? Personally i feel it's another avenue Nvidia want to use in their "sell first.....fix later" schemes to empty their customer's pockets.

I like the concept. But as usual this is Nvidia jumping onto another project without properly fixing what's already on ground.

Digressing a bit....The 1070, 1080 & 1080ti cards still aren't worth the 4k hype. Most games don't run smoothly at that resolution with stutters every now and then plus u might even need to drop settings to medium if u want to get 60fps. What's the point of telling people to shell out $600 on a 4k card if they cant even get smooth 60fps gameplay on at least high settings? Maybe its just me sha but i prefer performance over visual fidelity. Just look at how shitty the performance benchmarks for Monster Hunter: World is.

Anyhow back to RTX....
Nvidia haven't fixed existing 4k issues but they are already dropping RTX into the mix. RTX stands for Ray Tracing and for those of us who don't know what Ray Tracing is, don't bother googling it. The Physics behind it is complex but it's just a glorified name for better looking shadows, reflections and lighting effects(settings that most gamers usually turn off in the 1st place. So who realistic reflections and shadows epp?)
Granted the concept looks nice, i feel it's unneeded at this time.

Read a review on PC Gamer last week and the guy said as he was playing there were major stutters with RTX on......why am i not surprised? undecided
Now imagine playing at 4k with RTX on!!

As it is not all games even support RTX and for those that i already do, i can bet it's going to take patching upon patching and various drivers to even make it work.

Anyways my point is a game can still play well and look pretty at the same time and devs need to start prioritising performance over visuals.

Dazekid kenomobola moonraker akbliv010 kimco gunbiz lucemferre crafteck kazukilto ogongogames gamegod wman purplekayc kingmexx festwitz khalhokage cao

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.