Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Daily Motivational Quotes - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daily Motivational Quotes (9677 Views)

30 Motivational Quotes For Employees By Renowned Professionals / Motivational Quotes In Pictures To Keep You Going / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Sanguine:
It is the mind that maketh good of ill, that maketh happy or wretch, rich or poor. - Edmund Spencer.
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Sanguine:
It is the mind that maketh good of ill, that maketh happy or wretch, rich or poor. - Edmund Spencer.
makes got my brain tinking
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2014
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2014
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2014
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 4:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do not be a jack of all trade, rather be a jack of so many trades and master them all.......castro II
This one is very self explanatory.
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2014
True
Castroii:
Do not be a jack of all trade, rather be a jhjack of so many trades and master them all.......castro II
This one is very self explanatory.
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:23am On Nov 30, 2014
First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by oginga: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2014
"There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go. – Tennessee Williams".
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
oginga:
"There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go. – Tennessee Williams".
gud 1
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2014
You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown

1 Like

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 2:52am On Dec 03, 2014
We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by kunkuliuke: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2014

“Even if you fall on your face you’re still moving forward.” ~ Victor Kiam

This is true because if you’re afraid to fail you won’t make any progress and there is only progress or regress, there’s no standing still. You’re either moving forward or you’re moving backward. You always want to keep forward momentum, even if that involves falling on your face. You’ll learn from the experience and be able to apply that to future challenges, potentially avoiding future face-fallings. When you don’t attempt something for fear of falling on your face, you don’t move forward, and you end up shriveling into a version of yourself that is not as great as it could be.

More here: http://www.ladynaija.ng/t/motivational-quotes-for-lady/198

2 Likes

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown

2 Likes

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2014
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2014
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2014
You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong

You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. A successful thing, no one to praise. Its ur choice

Edited by me
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2014
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

1 Like

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2014
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2014
It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot

1 Like

Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 4:37am On Dec 23, 2014
You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2014
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. –Unknown
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
Re: Daily Motivational Quotes by sekzy99(m): 3:10am On Dec 29, 2014
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Prospects Do Graduates From The Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Have? / How Do I Build A Portfolio As A Tech Professional? / Employers May Lay Off Workers Amid Worsening Economy – NECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.