Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? (4383 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / What Symptoms Is These? / I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Lagusta(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2014
nelsoelomi:
pls dr what can be the cause and cure of chest pimples though i dont think its pimple cos at first it started like heat rashes buh now it kept on increasing and multiplying buh when i press it turns red and blood will be coming out of it wt water like fluid though i have tried antibiotics and baterial
cream
but to no avail pls i need ur help cos turtle neck tops
and gowns have turn to my everyday dress which i dont like
tnx

see a dermatologist, cos he'll prescribe drugs that i cant on a public forum
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Lagusta:

see a dermatologist, cos he'll prescribe drugs that i cant on a public forum
That's right. See a dermatologist and before that, stop radicalizing the pimples by turning all your attention to them and pressing them to stop them from proliferating. What you are starting by so doing is 'pimples farm'. Your body has been sending more of the pimples thinking you enjoy pinching and picking away at them. Black skin can become thorny if you are always with pocket size mirror, a restless finger and attention deficit. Cut down bored times, this is how: limit your hold on mirror, get inspiring novels instead to whirl away time whenever you are bored. Replace pocket mirror with books and your hormones will stabilize and you wont see them rashes again.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by rabzy01: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Networkingprof:
Try lay your hands on B-Care tablet, also known as stressfree tablet. Its good for vascular system, it can reduce vascular tension and enhances blood circulation. B-Care is from the stable of Greenlife herbal network. You can find the product online.

Thanks. Will try that.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Networkingprof:
Thats impacted cerumen, avoid cold wind or staying out at night. Then go to any spiritual shop near you, get a vial of bintu, damp a pint of cottonwool with a fingerdrop and insert the damped cottonwool in your earlobe overnite. Repeat till u r ok. Thanks.

I checked at the local/traditional herbal shop, they don't have bintu; infact they don't know what it is.

Can I use an ear drop instead?
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Joavid:

I checked at the local/traditional herbal shop, they don't have bintu; infact they don't know what it is.

Can I use an ear drop instead?
I said spiritualist shop where cinammon and perfumes and church bells and candles of different colours are been sold. Bintu is a kind of perfume. But you can use eardrop, only it wont dredge or melt the cerumen in time and you will lose your cool.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Networkingprof:
I said spiritualist shop where cinammon and perfumes and church bells and candles of different colours are been sold. Bintu is a kind of perfume. But you can use eardrop, only it wont dredge or melt the cerumen in time and you will lose your cool.

Thanks!
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by zitalin(f): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Plz doc. Ive observed dat atimes wen i urinate in d morning i feel sumtin der,itz nt really pain,bu i feel sumtin. It happens rearly. Lik once in a month or even more i jus want to know plz is it wat i shud worry about?
Im a woman
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
zitalin:
Plz doc. Ive observed dat atimes wen i urinate in d morning i feel sumtin der,itz nt really pain,bu i feel sumtin. It happens rearly. Lik once in a month or even more i jus want to know plz is it wat i shud worry about?
Im a woman
If it doesnt disturb you then notin to worry about, but you can do pelvic scan to clarify all anxiety. Stay healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Networkingprof:
If it doesnt disturb you then notin to worry about, but you can do pelvic scan to clarify all anxiety. Stay healthy.
am I permitted to contribute to ur post. am a medical doctor.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Networkingprof:
am I permitted to contribute to ur post. am a medical doctor in benin city
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2014
trendphemmy:
am I permitted to contribute to ur post. am a medical doctor in benin city
I was only joking the other time when one of us said he hope the itching will kill him, I'm not insulting you indirectly. BTW, your contributions has enligthened me the more, I am only taking the worries off the mind lest it worsen the condition b4 they get to the hospital. I'm of alternative medicine and wellness sector. The thread belongs to all contributors, this thread is yours too, doc.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by chiddility: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
from Chidj

pls I have been experiencing a sore throat for over a month plus now, and sometimes it look asive it has gone but leta it will come back, and it keep making me feel weak and make my eye look asive I have cold. pls what could be the prb and what can I do to solve this prb. thanks
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Mazablaz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
I ve being having pain and discomfort at the upper side of my stomach, sleeplessness and some serious burning sensation on my legs. I ve taking all kind of ulcer drugs because i taught the pain on the upper side of my stomach is caused by ulcer, and yet the pain, discomfort, sleeplessness, burning sensation still occur. I ve being passing through these since march. Initially the doctor said i had urinary track infection, which was treated in conjunction with ulcer accordingly. But the pains and symptoms like still persist. Pls help me doctor
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Leon2036(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls doc your number will be of great help lemme call you so we can talk please
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Leon2036:
Pls doc your number will be of great help lemme call you so we can talk please
Alright, here is it: 080 9717 4000. Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Leon2036(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Networkingprof:
Alright, here is it: 080 9717 4000. Peace.
thanks alot sir it's already late now I'll put a call across 2moro
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nobody: 4:56am On May 03, 2015
Please help me! It's been 2 days now that my body started itching all over,and my urine is deep-yellow coloured.What's happening to me? I'm so scared.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Tina777 post=33364192]Please help me! It's been 2 days now that my body started itching all over,and my urine is deep-yellow coloured.What's happening to me? I'm so scared.[/quote
are your eyes yellow?, what is d colour of ur stool? and pain anywhere? is d urine like cocacola? does d urine foam wen u pass it out. any swelling in ur body?
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nad95: 11:11pm On May 03, 2015
Hi Doc. I have nasal congsetion whereby one of my nostrils will be blocked and I have used catarrh drugs but its not going.
Also, I use to have heart palpitations either my heart beats faster or act as if it wanna stop. I dont feel chest pain.
What can I do?
Thanks.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2015
What kind of cream can one use in removing a scar gotten by injury? Pls reply asap tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich Powerful Snake Oil And Benefits / Untold Story Of The Legendary ALABUKUN POWDER And Its Maker / Endix- G Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.