Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Virgin Virgin Virgin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Virgin Virgin (1625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Virgin Virgin by Ucheemmanuelll: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Virgin! virgin!! virgin!!!
I want to marry a virgin. I want to marry a virgin.
Guys kept buzzing my ear with this crap all day long.
My questions are;
1. Does virginity guarrantee successful marriage?
2. Does it bring goodluck to a man?
3. Does it make a man to live longer on earth?
4. Geting married to a virgin does it make a man successful in
life?
5. Is it a guarrantee that the spouse wudn't cheat on each at the
long
run?
If the answer to all these questions is NO, then why do men
clamour for
women's virginity?
For me i seek true lover and not necessarily a virgin.
After all am not sure that Obama married his wife a virgin
neither does
Jonathan nor Dangote and they are successful men. So dear
guys Cut-
D-Crap and stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by woky: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2014
It is an infantile superstition of the
human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue and not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by asandigbo(f): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2014
virginity is a great virtue especially 4 women. if u keep it till marriage, u Will forever b respected.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Godson201333(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2014
asandigbo:
virginity is a great virtue especially 4 women. if u keep it till marriage, u Will forever b respected.

Did your husband married you as a virgin or are you a virgin?

@Op always go for someone that makes you happy either virgin or no Virgin...

One thing I have noticed is that virgin laides are always proud forgetting that there are more qualities that a guy look into more than virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by asandigbo(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Godson201333:

Did your husband married you as a virgin or are you a virgin?

@Op always go for someone that makes you happy either virgin or no Virgin...

One thing I have noticed is that virgin laides are always proud forgetting that there are more qualities that a guy look into more than virginity.
not married yet and not one, but i still maintain that virginity is a great virtue

1 Like

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by smartmom(f): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2014
I believe that keeping your virginity intact till marriage is basically a thing of self esteem for us women. It is a gift to ourselves. It shows a strength of character and a high sense of self esteem. Not succumbing to peer pressure is a value I am passing on to all my kids both boys and girl. I say boys and girls because it is hypocritical to only expect women to be virgins and applaud boys when they are promiscuous. Our world would be alot safer if every one can keep single partners

And yes (for would be questions) I was a virgin till I got married at 24 and have not regretted it.

8 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
This topic has been recycled and recycled and recycled. It will still be recycled over and over again.
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
asandigbo:

I have nothing against virginity but no woman should be a virgin because of another person.

You remain a virgin for yourself, not because you want a man to validate you.

You are more than your hymen, you deserve to be respected regardless.

5 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by kayleb1: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
This virgin tin has been hyped too much...
I dun vex now...i nor want hear say any gurl de disturb here with ''virgin and proud''...cos i go march come your house and... You know the rest...<sad
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by asandigbo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
BananaBender:

I have nothing against virginity but no woman should be a virgin because of another person.

am not saying otherwise.
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by TV01(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
BananaBender:

asandigbo:
am not saying otherwise.

I am.

Present 2 women to a man who desires to marry; #1 has had numerous lovers #2 has had none

ATBE he will choose #2 as his wife. And he'd be right and smart to do so - as led by documented research.

He'll still respect #1 though wink

TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by asandigbo(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
TV01:

I am.

Present 2 women to a man who desires to marry; #1 has had numerous lovers #2 has had none

ATBE he will choose #2 as his wife. And he'd be right and smart to do so - as led by documented research.

He'll still respect #1 though wink

TV
my dear, what I mean is that even though i respect virginity as a virtue, virgins should remember that good character is very important in building one's marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by torchwave: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op, you're only speaking according to the general inclination of thought in the 21st century. The centuries old values we have lost to the past should not make us belittle the important sanctity of virginity especially when we're always faced with internal and external pressure to lose it...much like a fragile egg under the pressure of heavy rocks yet refuses to crack.

It is a veritable and undeniable sign of strength of character, it is an unforgettable gift you present to your spouse, your spouse is able to trust you more not to mention love you more when they discover your virgin status, they are able to appreciate your unbroken gift of love especially when they are unable to return the gesture, they get that glorious feeling like, "She's/he's all MINE! I'm the first and only one to ever chart that territory. No man/woman has walked that territory before me nor will after me. Now, she's/he's all mine." You know, that feeling of honour that makes one swell with pride over the virginity of the spouse.

You may not tag any value on them but the truth is a diamond does not need your permission or approval to shine.

Of course it does not guarantee a successful marriage but it is one of the strongest foundations for a successful marriage. It gives the spouse peace of mind and assurance of your faithfulness which is an essential ingredient of abiding marriage.

In our world of today, marrying a virgin is like the miracle of walking on water. Virgins are endangered species of our humanity.

Yes, many justify their promiscuity by saying they prefer someone with experience to virgins. That statement is a crystal clear indicator of thoughtlessness. They forget experience is available anywhere - videos, magazines, internet, audios, etc which can be picked up by all and sundry but can anyone pick virginity from any of these? Secondly and most importantly, isn't experience also gained by practice in the matrimonial bed? The so-called experienced were once virgins. They were not born with sexual experience. The difference is they lost it, some through no fault of theirs while most lost it through weak character strength.

Virginity is lack of opportunity says some folks. I can only say I hope their loss of sense of pride, dignity, devaluation among many other aches associated with promiscuity is worth all the opportunity.

Lastly, I shall never leave without saying there are those who may have lost their virginity but they are nevertheless true virgins because they are still virgins at heart since they've learnt from their mistakes. These are roses that bloom among thorns - rare diamonds.

Virginity goes beyond unbroken hymen or total abstinence. It speaks volumes about the person.

Notice I focused on virginity and its importance. I do not believe virgins are exclusively entitled to good character. Many, if not most, lack it. Strength of character, yes. My aim was to bring out its importance and value in our society and the need to preserve it from extinction.

When I decide to marry, I won't be searching for a virgin only. I could marry a non-virgin and love her just as I will love a virgin should I marry one. Both are not better than the other but one is much rare like diamond which makes it more precious in value than the other.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by NmaGOD44(f): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Torchwave......eeeemmmmm.......hmmmm.....in fact I don't even know wat to type now.....u've done justice to d topic already ........datz very encouraging ,well done
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Skybright227: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
one thing to be a virgin and another thing to meet the guy that will appreciate and understand you! all and all virginity is a virtue to be appreciated and whoever that marry a virgen is so lucky
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2014
smartmom:
I believe that keeping your virginity intact till marriage is basically a thing of self esteem for us women. It is a gift to ourselves. It shows a strength of character and a high sense of self esteem. Not succumbing to peer pressure is a value I am passing on to all my kids both boys and girl. I say boys and girls because it is hypocritical to only expect women to be virgins and applaud boys when they are promiscuous. Our world would be alot safer if every one can keep single partners

And yes (for would be questions) I was a virgin till I got married at 24 and have not regretted it.
muah to you!! smiley

teamnosextillmarriage

1 Like

Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:

yes u are right,and people should stop justifying the fact that premarital sex is good,and that virginity is outta ignorance just cos they have lost theirs!

women virginity,is for urself,ur dignity,your body should be kept clean till ur marriage,sex is for married couples....and also pray to marry a good man,dont think being a virginity guarantees a gpod man sha,

.....God good husband puleeezeee!
Re: Virgin Virgin Virgin by torchwave: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
NmaGOD44:
@Torchwave......eeeemmmmm.......hmmmm.....in fact I don't even know wat to type now.....u've done justice to d topic already ........datz very encouraging ,well done
haha. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This Game? (see Pics) / I Dey Suspect My Wife Of Cheating. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.