Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. (889 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. by Hardheolar(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2014
To all health practitioners or anyone that have experienced this type of pain before should please kindly profound a solution as am currently in pain..

My story goes thus::

I woke up early this morning okay.. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my left testicles and below my andomen.. Am seriously confused on what to do.
Help a fellow brother in pain and the lord will help you in your hard times.
Re: Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. by talk2riel: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
If you drive, take sometime off and see if there is any change. I had same issue, after not driving for awhile the pain subsided.

I hope a medical explanation come through. That's one pain I don't want to experience again.
Re: Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. by Hardheolar(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2014
talk2riel:
If you drive, take sometime off and see if there is any change. I had same issue, after not driving for awhile the pain subsided.

I hope a medical explanation come through. That's one pain I don't want to experience again.
Thanks for the solution but am a student
Re: Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2014
op there was a tym i also had this problem. It just started one morning n it scared the wit out of me.
I did a little research in google to see if i could find out what the problem was, n what i found even scared me more.
Well, at the end, it turned out to be much ado about nothing cause the pain went away on its own

(1) (Reply)

Read What JOHESU Did Today. / Pics: Nafdac Gets Iso 17025 Certification From Usp/usaid For Its Laboratory / Health Workers Embark On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.