Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 (1398 Views)

Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by kenechukwuj(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Reasons why you must own the new iPhone6 which costs about N458,000 ($3,000):
You can email your ancestors, detect the dreaded Ebola and ping your village deity.
If you hold the phone, you will no longer go hungry again!
If you misplaced it in a cab, it will automatically find its way back into your pocket.
If an ugly person send you a request on BBM, it would not enter.
It can tell you which member of your family is disturbing you.
You can connect the Bluetooth?WIFI to a transformer to get electricity.
It can be used as bomb detectors.
It can be used as mosquito (insect) repellant.
It gives you a celebrity status when you are in a crowd.
It vibrates if someone is lying, for real!
It can tell the real father of a child.
It can detect if your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating.
It can upgrade Ur GPA if you are a student.
It prevents unwanted pregnancy, just put it in "protection" mode.
You can use it as AC
You can use it as a weapon if you are attacked by armed robbers and terrorists.
It can show you the way to heaven with advanced GPS.
Don't Miss This Opportunity...

3 Likes

Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by stanboy28(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2014
i'd rather stick 2 android all d days of my life :/
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Flye: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2014
wooow!!! That will more than justify the price.
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by kenechukwuj(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Flye:
wooow!!! That will more than justify the price.
you can say that again. Lolz
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Ositainklord(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
kenechukwuj:
Reasons why you must own the new iPhone6 which costs about N458,000 ($3,000):
You can email your ancestors, detect the dreaded Ebola and ping your village deity.
If you hold the phone, you will no longer go hungry again!
If you misplaced it in a cab, it will automatically find its way back into your pocket.
If an ugly person send you a request on BBM, it would not enter.
It can tell you which member of your family is disturbing you.
You can connect the Bluetooth?WIFI to a transformer to get electricity.
It can be used as bomb detectors.
It can be used as mosquito (insect) repellant.
It gives you a celebrity status when you are in a crowd.
It vibrates if someone is lying, for real!
It can tell the real father of a child.
It can detect if your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating.
It can upgrade Ur GPA if you are a student.
It prevents unwanted pregnancy, just put it in "protection" mode.
You can use it as AC
You can use it as a weapon if you are attacked by armed robbers and terrorists.
It can show you the way to heaven with advanced GPS.
Don't Miss This Opportunity...
since when did $800 iPhone become $3000? are u learned?
why was this joke of a thread approved?
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Itsalphaa(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Ositainklord:

I wonder oo
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by kenechukwuj(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ositainklord:

sorry, its seems u dont know the actual prize of the phone.
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by kenechukwuj(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Itsalphaa:
I wonder oo
make your own comment, dont be in the supportive side.
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by tmanis(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
why didn't I find this thing funny?
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Kessleek(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
kenechukwuj:
sorry, its seems u dont know the actual prize of the phone.
DUDE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMETHING YOU SIMPLY ASK OR RESEARCH IT. IF YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY KNOW THE PRICE OF THE IPHONE DONT GO AND MAKE UP ONE RANDOM LIE TO MAKE AN UNFUNNY JOKE.
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by moneymaker24(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
$3000 for iPhone 6? Wait O! The same iPhone 6 I know or the phone you intend producing??

More so, am sorry I didn't quite find this funny because judging from the title, I expected something educating.
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Elxandre(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wonder what your IQ is if you find this stale bullsh*t funny. cheesy
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by stanboy28(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2014
see d way dem apple fanboys dey yab d OP.....make ona go sidon for where ona shit put.......if d price is wrng no problem,d iphone 6 is still a bendable piece of scrap metal with 2012 tecnology.....nd worst of all is dat is so over-rated....if u dnt find it funny d op nor beg u to laff afterall na only u waka cum.i wonder y ona jst dey yab d guy like say na ona produce d phone or d guy add to ona suffering... :-/

2 Likes

Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Ositainklord(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
stanboy28:
see d way dem apple fanboys dey yab d OP.....make ona go sidon for where ona shit put.......if d price is wrng no problem,d iphone 6 is still a bendable piece of scrap metal with 2012 tecnology.....nd worst of all is dat is so over-rated....if u dnt find it funny d op nor beg u to laff afterall na only u waka cum.i wonder y ona jst dey yab d guy like say na ona produce d phone or d guy add to ona suffering... :-/
the only 64bit cpu mobile chip on the planet is what u call 2012 tech?
it records slow motion for pete sake!
I'm sure u use a techno And browse only porĪ€. read tech news for a change
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by negga4al(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Come on...for what's worth, iPhone is a suberb phone and worth its cost.

$3,000? How? When? It is only the gold, platinum or diamond plated ones that cost that much.

Get your facts right.

However, I can Neva buy an iPhone though, because I am yet to be convinced on how it is better than Samsung, HTC, androids or Microsoft's. Why spend so much when...
Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by Exjoker(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: See The Extra Ordinary Features Of Iphone 6 by kenechukwuj(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
stanboy28:
hehehehehehehehe.
My brother, help me tell dem ooo.
It's quite understandable dey priced d ordinary ones. They should check out d gold plated ones.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Announced With 6020mah Battery Capacity / It's Hot & Trending, Place Your Orders For The All New Lenovo S60-a Mobile Phone / +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.