Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura (1872 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by Tomis14: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Popular actress Clarion Chukwura Abiola bares her mind on the Nigerian entertainers vying for political positions.

She says, “The motive of those who are embracing partisan politics is purely monetary. Let us call a spade a spade. If you tell me that you want to go into politics to serve the people, I would want to look at your record first.
“I want to see what you have done to better the lives of the people in your immediate community. How many boreholes have you sunk in the community? How many hours of community service have you given for free over the last four or five years? How well are you known as somebody who yearns for improvement in social development?”
Desmond Elliot,Kate Henshaw,Tony Tetuila,9ice are among those contesting for political positions in 2015 general elections.

Do you think Nigerian entertainers are going into politics because of money?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/10/nigerian-entertainers-are-going-into.html?=0

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by jideomowunmi(f): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Of cos it's becos of money nah...it's so obvious...everybody knows u don't loose in politics..if u dont get elected..u get compensated...wa I don't get is d stupid party dats endorsing them....mtcheewww....
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by 3coins(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2014
it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by 3coins(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Of cos it's becos of money nah...it's so obvious...everybody knows u don't loose in politics..if u dont get elected..u get compensated...wa I don't get is d stupid party dats endorsing them....mtcheewww....
ahn ahn..calm down...if they get compensated. ts not bad nao..everyone is chasing paper
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by jideomowunmi(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
3coins:

ahn ahn..calm down...if they get compensated. ts not bad nao..everyone is chasing paper

Yea...u very correct...everybody dey chase papers...buh truthfully...wen u see there posters, wa comes to ur mind? for me, there is always dis smile dat just comes to my face like...seriously, dis pple must be kidding....
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by Deefuray(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2014
She's right. Everyone wants to have a share of the national cake
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2014
She is absolutely right. And I wonder what Kate Henshaw is looking for in PDP- a party she has always despised on several occasions, including during the subsidy protest.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by 3coins(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Yea...u very correct...everybody dey chase papers...buh truthfully...wen u see there posters, wa comes to ur mind? for me, there is always dis smile dat just comes to my face like...seriously, dis pple must be kidding....
lol. . .i get that smile too. . .cant help it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers Are Going Into Politics Because Of Money-Clarion Chukwura by jideomowunmi(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
3coins:

lol. . .i get that smile too. . .cant help it

Exactly wa am talking abt...

(1) (Reply)

Naija Runs Girls Throwing The Hottest Get-together Party In Barcelona / My Father Is Ritualistic, He Threatened To Kill Me -- Kemi Omololu-olunloyo / Rita Dominic Looks Elegant In Recent Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.