Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy (1027 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by Seandeeds(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
It all happened in 2003, when my wife came home one day saying her uncle in the UK is willing to take her along to the UK.

Maybe I should share a little history. My wife and I met in our final university year. It wasn't love at first sight but definitely something akin to it.

We fell head over heels in love with each other and before that year 1999 ran out, we were engaged.

We got married the following year, despite my not having any stable job ( that's proving to be a stupid move now) and she was some petty cashier somewhere. Our financial difficulties became serious, that we started piling up debts upon debts.

In light of this, we reached an agreement not to have a child until one of us gets a clean job. It seemed a good idea at a time, unfortunately, it didn't pan out, because she fell pregnant early 2001. She used all the available contraception, so, I don't know how that happened, till tomorrow.

I received the news with mixed feelings. Of course, who wouldn't be happy that he's gonna have a baby. Though, when I thought of the cost implications, I felt otherwise.
Our baby was getting close to a year old when she brought the news about her uncle helping her with a UK visa.

I did not like the idea, going by different stories I hear about the situation over there. Besides, who's gonna take care of our son? You know what they say about the beggar who can't be a chooser. What other choice did I have?

If that's a way out, them why not. So I agreed. That's how my wife left me for the UK. She entered the UK with a six months visa. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I had hope, because her uncle was there.

The first few years were good. I must confess, it was a new lease of life. At least I could eat properly and feed our son. I could start something with my life as well. At the same time, it was the most difficult period of my life and that's because I missed my wife so much.

Since we got married, we had never spent two whole days apart, until she traveled. It was like my life was cut short. It was like I was alone in this world. Most nights, I would wet my pillow with tears. I never knew I hadn't seen anything yet.

- Read more at: http://uklounge..co.uk/2014/10/how-i-lost-my-wife-to-london-big-boy.html#more
Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by olu77(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Story that touches the depth of the heart.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by RichDad1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is super story...
Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by delishpot: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Its well. Na so life be. Just as someone lost her hubby to ini edo and another lost hers to funke and one lost hers to mercy j. See even men sef get lost talkless of women. No worry. E go better,
Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by Emabayo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
I live in London. I see things like this everyday. The part I still do not comprehend is why people send their wives abroad to struggle. London is a struggle. Ladies get enticed easily with money jare. Simple advise, don't leave your wife alone in London without feasible arrangement to join her.
Bible says flee from temptation

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by Bantino(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Eeeeeyyyyyaaaaa; sorry ooooo
Re: How I Lost My Wife To A London Big Boy by bestman09(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
So Sorry

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Baby Clothes. / Check Your Date Of Conception Here / Mother Of 5 Found Dead In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.