Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS (57623 Views)

75 Plots For Sale With C Of O In Ibadan For 350k Per Plot. (full Pictures) / Before & After: Renovation/Remodelling Jobs Full Of Surprises / Need To Drill Quality Boreholes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2015
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

smiley

Don't compromise at the same time exploit avenues to save as much as possible, but be smart about it.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2015
do you know it is better to incorporate a wind turbine to a solar powEred borehole for 24hrs water pumping than using a battery backup?

This is drealgeesam
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by jmaine: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
geesampower:
do you know it is better to incorporate a wind turbine to a solar powEred borehole for 24hrs water pumping than using a battery backup?

This is drealgeesam

Oga what are the durable solar products in the market and when can we get them, e.g the Yingli eta al.,.

Thanks a lot . . . ..
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2015
jmaine:

Oga what are the durable solar products in the market and when can we get them, e.g the Yingli eta al.,.

Thanks a lot . . . ..
There are lots and lots of manufacturers you can go for. But the ones you can easily get here in nigeria are
Bp solar panels
*Yingli
Solarworld
*Joy solar
*Suntech
*Cowin
Sharp
The ones I stared(*) are more affordable.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Pivot: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
Hello.how much will it cost to power a 2 bedroom flat with the ff:2 tv,a decoder,6 bulbs,a home theatre,4 fans, just for 12hrs daily.also whenever u mention inverter does it include batteries?
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2015
Pivot:
Hello.how much will it cost to power a 2 bedroom flat with the ff:2 tv,a decoder,6 bulbs,a home theatre,4 fans, just for 12hrs daily.also whenever u mention inverter does it include batteries?
With a budget of 350,000 (for all components) you can achieve this sir. And be guaranteed electricity everyday.

Cost of inverter does not include batteries
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Pivot: 7:15pm On May 09, 2015
That affordable.what if I include a washing machine and a freezer?
geesampower:

With a budget of 350,000 (for all components) you can achieve this sir. And be guaranteed electricity everyday.
Cost of inverter does not include batteries
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2015
Pivot:
That affordable.what if I include a washing machine and a freezer?
If you don't mind sir if I can have your mail, let me send a full brochure to you so u see the different options you have.
Thnk you
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Pivot: 7:35pm On May 09, 2015
asiwajukuti@yahoo.com.many thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2015
Pivot:
asiwajukuti@yahoo.com.many thanks
Sent sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by jmaine: 8:43pm On May 09, 2015
geesampower:

If you don't mind sir if I can have your mail, let me send a full brochure to you so u see the different options you have.
Thnk you

Please also send to jmaine4real@gmail.com . . . .Thanks . . . .

geesampower:

There are lots and lots of manufacturers you can go for. But the ones you can easily get here in nigeria are
Bp solar panels
*Yingli
Solarworld
*Joy solar
*Suntech
*Cowin
Sharp
The ones I stared(*) are more affordable.

Thanks a lot for this response . . . . .
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Ojoboak(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2015
Please send a copy of your brochure to Ojoboak@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by jmaine: 10:25am On May 10, 2015
Oga geesam/drealgeesam . . . . .I still dey expect your brochure ooo !!! thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
jmaine:
Oga geesam/drealgeesam . . . . .I still dey expect your brochure ooo !!! thanks
Sent
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2015
Ojoboak:
Please send a copy of your brochure to Ojoboak@yahoo.com. Thanks
Sent
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by jmaine: 4:09pm On May 10, 2015
geesampower:

Sent

Thanks a lot . . . . . Seen
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by ricki: 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
how much are the 5X8 H beams ??
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by SolarWizard: 5:19pm On May 10, 2015

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
ricki:
how much are the 5X8 H beams ??
20,000 naira now.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2015
geesampower:

This is drealgeesam

Reasons why windpower integration is better than a battery backup for water pumping
(Note this does not apply to home electricity supply)

1. Wind turbines can work for decades unlike batteries
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
I've seen it,I'll review it in due course.
Cheers.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by igbanbajo(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2015
DRealGeesam:

Here are pictures of the completed project.

If this is exactly what you want then. The cost is between 1.2M and 1.9M naira
This will cover every thing and takes 3 days to complete that is after the casting of the foundation.

Please note that this price is ONLY if u are following the exact design and specifications of this project.
For home applications, the price can be very much cheaper.

I will give a cost breakdown at the soon.

Note again, there are lots of options that will determine the cost.

The stanchion costs about 250,000 (with wire fencing and gate) Note: each of those Hbeams cost about N22,000

The solar panels 8X22,000

The solar pump 240,000

The drilling 400,000

Brick work and plumbing etc cost about 35,000

The tanks (2 X 4500 Liters)90,000

So cost depends on the nature of the job (specifications)

we wont charge much for services to individuals and will give u designs that are pocket friendly.

If u need to know the cost of anything (especially materials) pls ask.
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2015
euromilion:
Bros pls send me a brochure to fitnessambition@outlook.ie

Cheers.
Sent. Thanks
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2015
euromilion:
I've seen it,I'll review it in due course.
Cheers.
Ok sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
ask your questions on solar power here
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by maingain(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Please send me a brochure too. maingain@gmail.com
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
maingain:
Please send me a brochure too. maingain@gmail.com
Sent sir
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by droopyd: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
@geesampower, If the brochure is not more than 250kb in size, please upload it here as an attachment so we can download and view.

1 Like

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by spygadgets(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2015
Transparency brinGs u to d fore front on d long run
I just went in search of how to construct my stanchion for my house . 1 story building of about 21ft height from the shower height to the ground floor base..... Here in Lagos and I have concluded plans on using 4mm Hbar formations. I plan to have 2 tanks of 1,000litrez x2 on top d base
Can u handle this project cos I feel more comfortable working with u since Alhaji hajj (the only man that is the center pillar on property section) has approved you

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by spygadgets(m): 5:06am On May 22, 2015
This is the exact spot I plan to erect it
6x6ft prox
Can u spot the 2 pipes shooting out from d roof base(1 for my apartment and d other for d 2 tenants)
Location is Ikeja axis

Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2015
spygadgets:
Transparency brinGs u to d fore front on d long run
I just went in search of how to construct my stanchion for my house . 1 story building of about 21ft height from the shower height to the ground floor base..... Here in Lagos and I have concluded plans on using 4mm Hbar formations.I plan to have 2 tanks of 1,000litrez x2 on top d base
i guess you want to slit it because you will be having tenants. good decision sir.

Can u handle this project cos I feel more comfortable working with u since Alhaji hajj (the only man that is the center pillar on property section) has approved you
yes i can
Re: Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS by geesampower(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
Imagine, not being worried about power failure.
Imagine not budgeting for fuel again.
Imagine not being affected by fuel scarcity
Go green, go solar
Free electricity from the sun EVERYDAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.