Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Can Interprete My Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interprete My Dream? (595 Views)

Help Me Interprete My Strange Dream / Interprete My Dream / Please Someone Interprete My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interprete My Dream? by seggexco(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
What does it means when you had a dream, and in the dream you just found yourself swimming in a river very fast and then you are not drown along the way. You were able to swim to the end.
Re: Who Can Interprete My Dream? by constance500: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Contact Joseph
Re: Who Can Interprete My Dream? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
seggexco:
What does it means when you had a dream, and in the dream you just found yourself swimming in a river very fast and then you are not drown along the way. You were able to swim to the end.
It means you will overcome ur challenges with ease.Will achieve ur goal in the stretch of time.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interprete My Dream? by seggexco(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tanks @ all
Re: Who Can Interprete My Dream? by Debeloved87(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
also beware of marine spirits, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Help....is It Normal? / You Have Authority / Grace Teachings: Receive Jesus' Love Today And Overcome Sinfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.