Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,544 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Dad Is About To Go - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Dad Is About To Go (899 Views)

Best Gift From My Dad Since 2007......the Richest Man In Babylon. / I Stole From My Dad, So What? (A Short Story) and other short stories... / I Hate You Dad (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is About To Go by akpene: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
My dad is Ghanaian and my mom is Nigerian. I was born and raised in Nigeria and already in tertiary institution. What is going to happen if my dad is set to return to his country? i still has siblings. I think he's planning to. is this not separation
Re: My Dad Is About To Go by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
If your dad goes back to Ghana, his family will just have to follow him. That's he African way.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About the individuals in this true story? / Are You Saying The Words “take Care” Consciously Or Unconsciously / Remove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.