Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? (795 Views)

I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / UK To Go Tough On Nigerians Coming For Child Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? by Fxwarrior: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
I once watched a home video titled Million dollar baby where a guy was reprimanded for not sleeping with a woman in labour because the local midwife said it helped to facilitate child delivery.

Wives in the house. Did you engage in intercourse with your husband while you were pregnant and do you think it helps in delivery?
Re: Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? by Fxwarrior: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Don't we have bold and outsspoken ladies here?
Efemena and co its time to talk.
Re: Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
See queshun!
Yes it does help with va.gina delivery.Intercourse must go on in pregnancy except you are advised otherwise for the safety of the child or the mother.
Re: Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? by okirewaju(f): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yes it does aid in opening of the vag.ina walls(So I heard)
Re: Does Intimacy Help In Child Delivery? by prettyinka: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
In my opinion it doesn't, I just put to bed about 5 weeks ago and all through my pregnancy DH and i only had intercourse twice and that was months before I gave birth. I just ensured I had my regular evening walks.

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Trying To Be Older Than Her Mother / The Maid Who Abused 18 Months Old Baby Pleaded Guilty / If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Out Big Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.