Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I'm In Love With A Spook - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Love With A Spook (1423 Views)

I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I'm In Love With Hotstepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
ask u? i doubt if u have anything gud 2 offer.
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by DualCore1: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
i'll place mo' money on the doubt tht u'll ever achieve anything with this thread than on ur present doubt.
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2008
no shaking. only that i dont buy a pig in poke
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by DualCore1: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2008
i could go on witchu, but hey, u got a spook to find.
u get on w1v tht, and
don't get it spooky, lurv is a beatiful thAng.

y'all have fun playing around w1v this dood.
more isiewus tongue
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2008
Na you sabì! If only U know what's good 4, hook me up with TAOFEEKAT.
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
NAIRALANDERS, do help me now!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
Nairalanders, help or I cry out 2 the VC of UNILORIN oooo!
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by iyeayo(f): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2008
are u really serious?
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by coffri(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2008
@ Taosola, Mai advice to u is to get yourself hook up wit face-book stuff mayb u can get anybody who will have any idea of this ur gal u talkin about and also u can start again by giving are other little details like wen she graduated / if she is till in skool, her course and mention some of her friends name , u know little detils like that cud hlp you move forward in ur search. Also make enquires with some Unilorin students you know and u can be sure u makin gud progress.

Anyway Gud luck in ur search and Best of Luck.

@ Shegirl, How u dey? Logesti Tyme
Re: I'm In Love With A Spook by taosola(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2009
Thanks a lot all Nairalander for your little contributions
coffri:

@ Taosola, Mai advice to u is to get yourself hook up wit face-book stuff mayb u can get anybody who will have any idea of this ur girl u talkin about and also u can start again by giving are other little details like when she graduated / if she is till in school, her course and mention some of her friends name , u know little detils like that cud hlp you move forward in ur search.  Also make enquires with some Unilorin students you know and u can be sure u makin good progress.

Anyway good luck in ur search and Best  of Luck.

@ Shegirl, How u dey? Logesti Tyme
You really make sense dear pal. God bless you. I will give you outcome later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Sucks Being Lovable! / Need Female BBM Chatmates On 22004E0E From Abuja. / Join Telegram Dating Group Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.