Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Well Priced Plots In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Well Priced Plots In Port Harcourt (1154 Views)

Low-priced Plots Suitable For University Students’ Hostel Development / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Well Priced Plots Of Land In Atan, Igbesa. Immediate Fencing Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well Priced Plots In Port Harcourt by Nnenna5000(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hello everyone,
                        I am Senior Lecturer in Rivers State University Of Science and Technology Port Harcourt and have some nice properties to sell to anyone intrested in acquiring properties in Port Harcourt.The properties are plots of land located in federal Housing Estate by Agip Oil Company.I have 2 plots together which go for N 1.5 million  each and a single plot going for N1.5 million. For those who would like to have property within the Port Harcourt Metropolis they are a good buy.You may contact me on the folllowing number 08032660814.Thank you . wink[b][/b]
Re: Well Priced Plots In Port Harcourt by publicview: 11:36am On May 16, 2008
I have students in your school, Can they identify you as a lecturer in the school, State your department.

(1) (Reply)

Office Rentals / How To Check Your Foundation And Causes Of Weak Ones. / The Use Pillars In The Last Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.