Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz (1410 Views)

. / Women, U Av To Learn From Diz / For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
diz sad story happen on thursday where a woman lock her 3kidz inside d house so dey wunt go out to play coz she wanted to go somewhr(only God knows whr she go) some people said she went to a man house, but after she went abt 30min, d house caught fire nd 2kid died out of d 3kid coz d door is being lock nd nobody knows hw d fire started, some people said itz spiritual, dat dey send it coz she just did a birthday party for one of her kid nd dey ar planing to move to dre own house next month.... diz incident realy happen in ibadan at basorun, ask anyone nd it will be comfirm true.... so women take care of ur kidz, neva lock dem, nd dont just acept pregnt anyhow u like nd raise kid without fada or neva cheat on ur man by visiting anoda guy, see wat happen to diz woman, no one know whr she go dat she lock her 3kidz indoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by bennyrazz: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
lmao cheesy
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by smokescreen4: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
The children died because the mum was on a cheating mission? hmmmm you've got to love the life of a man, when he cheats nothing happens when a woman cheats innocent kids die, may the souls of the dead rest in perfect peace.Amen

1 Like

Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by ikeno(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
bennyrazz:
lmao cheesy
Don't think it's funny when lives are involve.
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
lmao cheesy

Let me join you , seriously op what are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by freecocoa(f): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Just wow!

Single motherhood/cheating on a man is now the new way to kill children, good to know OP.
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by bennyrazz: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2014
ikeno:

Don't think it's funny when lives are involve.
the Op reported the story in such a funny way. From the way he reported the story, you will know it is true and you will also know that the writer is a simple person.
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by deuce7(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Even if the story is true your errors have made it false. angry
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by deuce7(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
the Op reported the story in such a funny way. From the way he reported the story, you will know it is true and you will also know that the writer is a simple person.

Check out his signature! undecided
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by bennyrazz: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2014
deuce7:

Check out his signature! undecided
veeeeeeryy talented grin
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by chucky234(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2014
freecocoa:
Just wow!

Single motherhood/cheating on a man is now the new way to kill children, good to know OP.
Honey I'm sorry for last night, pls forgive me.
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
am a gentle guy
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
veeeeeeryy talented grin
any problem
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
deuce7:
Even if the story is true your errors have made it false. angry
but itz true, nd wat ar my error
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by deuce7(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
ismailaja:
but itz true, nd wat ar my error
You didn't actually ask me that, did you?
Re: Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2014
deuce7:

You didn't actually ask me that, did you?
i asked u

(1) (Reply)

Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call / Is Babyosisi Anti Christian? / End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.