Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Rich Ladies And Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rich Ladies And Men (946 Views)

SHOCKER! Mosque That Allows Gays, Women And Men To Pray Together Opens In South / Boko Haram Abduct Dozens Of Boys And Men In Nigeria Raid, Witnesses Say / Of Mice And Men: The Cabal Is Going To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Ladies And Men by Toktee(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don't know wether iam the only one that noticed this,
while ladies are running after rich guys,guys are running away from rich ladies.
What is the problem with rich ladies?
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Some of them could be very nastily bittchi. And no sane man wants to put up with that, unless for one night stand.

The only good woman is the one that mellows and at the same time being in control.
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by Toktee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
They love freedom,popularity and dominance etc,only few men can stand that.
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by mcdokwe(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Toktee:
aren't you confused?
Toktee:
I don't know wether iam the only one that noticed this,
while ladies are running after rich guys,guys are running away from rich ladies.
What is the problem with rich ladies?
Toktee:
aren't you confused? Why would you ask a question when you know the answer already? Or must you create a thread?

1 Like

Re: Rich Ladies And Men by Toktee(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
mcdokwe:
aren't you confused? aren't you confused? Why would you ask a question when you know the answer already? Or must you create a thread?
that was harsh ok,someone used my account to coment on the topic,nw u hav to tell me sorry owk
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by mcdokwe(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Toktee:
that was harsh ok,someone used my account to coment on the topic,nw u hav to tell me sorry owk
I am sorry but u weren't sounding nice yaself, oya yell me ur own sorry.
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by Canme4u(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by Toktee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
mcdokwe:
xorry
Re: Rich Ladies And Men by Toktee(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
mcdokwe:
so cn u answer the question now

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, The Right/best Candidate For Nigeria ???? / MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) / El-rufai Picks Up Kaduna State Governorship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.