Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots (2088 Views)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots by anulibeautybox(f): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Please I need a good well mixed lightening cream and soap for my skin smiley
Re: I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots by okonja(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2014
anulibeautybox:
Please I need a good well mixed lightening cream and soap for my skin smiley

If you are in Abuja, I knew this guy that's an expert..Here is his BB Pin: 2B0FF0C2
Re: I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots by anulibeautybox(f): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2014
sad I'm in lagos
Re: I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots by farzy: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good morning.....
Looking good gives you confidence,
Do you have sun burn,or
Stretch marks,
Dark spots,
Skin discoloration,
Dark knuckles?
Do you need your skin toned and looking much more beautiful,lighter,or whiter? do you desire that flawless skin?
Simply ping now for your
Lightening glow cream
Whitening glow cream
Ebony glow cream
Stretch mark cream
Sunburn clear
Dark knuckle clear
Don't wait till that skin is worse than you feel it is now,take care of it now,feel beautiful, and glow with pride. contact Rida skincare now!
58E6D9CC
Re: I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots by Annichi: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Call this number 07081570847 she is in lagos
anulibeautybox:
sad I'm in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Teeth Perfectly White Within 5days Using Teeth Whitening Pen / Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Change Face Contest 2011: Redefining Fashion, Style & Modeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.