Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? (1117 Views)

Doctors Remove 60-pound Tumor Without Using Blood Transfusion / Photos: Hospital Sells Zobo Drink In A Blood Bag? / Ebola Treatment: Why Isn't Nigeria Exploring Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2006
is it risky?
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2006
dude whats up with the million and one questions about nigeria? u truly a blonde white dude in vancouver? if u are where in vancouver are u?

it could be dangerous if you got it from some public hospitals, for stuff that serious i wd recommend a teaching/university hospital or a high class private one, they arent perfect either though
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2006
sorry.  i know you were ruled by the military for 20 something years and brainwashed about spells and supersitions but i thought obosanjo allowed u to talk.  i will just keep my mouth shut when i come to nigeria and wont talk.  yeah i live right by hastings creek park. do u know vancouver? i am often at the starbucks in lynn valley centre if you want to chit chat about naira.
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2006
what the heck does spells, the military, and being brainwashed have to do with anything??

i asked u simple questions but u can't answer, I on the other hand answered u based on what i know about blood transfusions.

just answer the questions i asked and then we go from there. or are u the only one allowed to ask questions?
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2006
well i know in nigeria spells and voodoo keeps the viruses away? i was thinking of bring a pint of my own blookd in case of emergency/ just asking questons, sorry if you r offended but we like to ask questons in canada? is it a crime to ask qustions, even if you think they are stupid, in naira?
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by ikamefa(f): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2006
Todd Terry:

well i know in nigeria spells and voodoo keeps the viruses away? i was thinking of bring a pint of my own blookd in case of emergency/ just asking questons, sorry if you r offended but we like to ask questons in canada? is it a crime to ask qustions, even if you think they are stupid, in naira?

this na proper craze ! yes bring a pint of your blood, a full gallon of your urine, a drum of your puu puu, and a packet of the booger in your nose in case of emergency, do not fear the nigerian spells and voodoo ma friend, they only work on nigerians * roll eyes* craze! angry
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2006
no one said your questions were stupid, i just asked 'why so many questions?'

now u claim to know spells and voodoo keep viruses away, where if i may ask did u get this vaunted knowledge from?

i have answered you questions so far, and by the way if you were coming to nigeria, i'm sure you would've had some information

from your immigration concerning what u need to bring to nigeria. i don't think you need to bring blood, if you really need a transfusion, just contact your

embassy i'm sure they'll recommend the best hospitals for you

by the way, the country is nigeria, its our currency that is the naira

you stil havent answered the questions i asked you in my first post. or is it canadian to expect answers of others but not give answers in return?
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by ZuluNation(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2006
@ debosky,

Don't let that fool get to you, everybody now knows he's just a faker.
Re: Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? by Eurphoria(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
I wont and hope i dont ever need one in nigeria because i am not too sure about the system, i say this not based on any concrete proof , but mere hearsay of bad medical system. I am sure there are good hospitals.

MR Todd Terry
You need to come down to earth wink

(1) (Reply)

Male Circumcision Reduces Hiv Risk. / Dr. Ayo Ajayi Appointed Vice President For Field Programs / How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.