Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? (664 Views)

BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by 9jawear(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2014
just a concerned nigerian .. who may not want to sound paranoid ... but has anyone noticed how weak one becomes every morning ... like they are exposing us to some kind of radiation .. out eyes are becoming redder and puffy ... does anyone have a geiger radioactive device to actually measure the level of radiation in the atmosphere and also in the public water supply ... something is wrong ... been reading stuff about the fastest way to wipe out the sea population using radiated water ... but something seems to be wrong somewhere ....
Re: Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by 9jawear(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2014
not trying to sound paranoid though ... but if you google symptoms of high radiation and also radiation technologies ... i believe the us has the technology to beam an entire nation with some form of radation which can affect the heath of everyone ...
Re: Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2014
@Op. Are u sure its not "hangover" from alcohol you're describing?
Re: Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by 9jawear(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2014
ba7man:
@Op. Are u sure its not "hangover" from alcohol you're describing?

bros no be alcohol .. something is wrong.. its like a deep gutted instinct ... when you know something os wrong ... stories of bees and sea life mass disapperances ... then you study the effects of radiation on health ... then u observe ppl .. who dont even know it.. u see the symptoms . they dont look healthy ..some sort of gloom appearance on a lot of people .... their eyes dull and lifeless ...

then you start wondering .. the fastest way to wipe out a population covetly is prolonged radiation over a period which would also have adverse effects on fertlility and lower our immune defense capabilities
Re: Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by ba7man(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2014
9jawear:

bros no be alcohol .. something is wrong.. its like a deep gutted instinct ... when you know something os wrong ... stories of bees and sea life mass disapperances ... then you study the effects of radiation on health ... then u observe ppl .. who dont even know it.. u see the symptoms . they dont look healthy ..some sort of gloom appearance on a lot of people .... their eyes dull and lifeless ...

then you start wondering .. the fastest way to wipe out a population covetly is prolonged radiation over a period which would also have adverse effects on fertlility and lower our immune defense capabilities
Its polution and fumes in the air.

I schooled in Ife with fresh air everywhere but whenever I returned to lagos, I used to experience "peppery" eyes and chest congestion due to the polution.
Re: Is there an Increased Level Of Radiation In Lagos,abuja ? by 9jawear(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
ba7man:
Its polution and fumes in the air.

I schooled in Ife with fresh air everywhere but whenever I returned to lagos, I used to experience "peppery" eyes and chest congestion due to the polution.

but in places like abuja and the north where you hardly have industries .. something aint right ...usually one should have scientists who should be independently doing environmental research.. measuring levels of radiation and not waiting for usa or a foreign organisation to release an official report .. i just saw 3 friends recently.. they look terrible.. and its just a gut feeling .... and look at it .. that wud be the fastest way to depopulate a people over time .. and i suspect the radiation levels are higher at night ..

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Joins Lagos Gov Race / 15 Signs You’re A Typical Nigerian / Al-mustapha Tells Obasanjo:i Do Not Head Any Killer Squad For President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.