Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (8506 Views)

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by omenka(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2014
pelvicky:
What are you indicating ? That GEJ/PDP cause boko haram.

You must be joking.,.with the above lies you post up there, u want we Nigerians to believe you...nonsense!
I know you are paid to do these.

Anyway GEJ TILL 2019
He is not indicating insinuating anything. He saw a spade and called it what it is, a SPADE. All the torrent of lies and deceit aimed at tarnishing the image off the General are being torn apart by the purveyors of lies themselves, albeit, inadvertently. In due time, the revelation would come full circle and those that have sacrificed the lives of our gallant soldiers and those of innocent men, women and children for the sole purpose of retaining power will face the wrath of justice that harbours no friends nor foes.

God Bless Buhari.
God Bless Nigeria.
God bless Barcanista. cool

3 Likes

Re: ... by klodike(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Now ladies and gentlemen see what a progressive have to say about a Human in. Nigeria. May God increase your understanding. But whatever you do, just remember that my type are numerous and we don't want buhari.
barcanista:
Grade A Youths are the Patriots and Progressives, that wants the best for the country.

Grade Z Youths are the TANoids, the saTANs and Jonathan zombies, Whose reasoning defies logic and are filled with hate and bigotry- just like you

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
He is not indicating insinuating anything. He saw a spade and called it what it is, a SPADE. All the torrent of lies and deceit aimed at tarnishing the image off the General are being torn apart by the purveyors of lies themselves, albeit, inadvertently. In due time, the revelation would come full circle and those that have sacrificed the lives of our gallant soldiers and those of innocent men, women and children for the sole purpose of retaining power will face the wrath of justice that harbours no friends nor foes.

God Bless Buhari.
God Bless Nigeria.
God bless Barcanista. cool
Amen and God bless Maxi Omenka

2 Likes

Re: ... by chijoy7(f): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
experimentist:
yes lol.. You're the clueless cankerworms grade and we belong to the progressive brainy grade.. GEJ TILL VALENTINES DAYtongue
hahahaha I laugh in spanish

2 Likes

Re: ... by patrickmuf(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Are you among the image laudering crew The last time I checked, "saint" Buhari still dines with the likes of Tinubu, Akande, Saraki, Atiku etal whom are known to be corrupt. Now a friend to a thief isn't he a thief
If you wanna be neutral stay neutral and stop hiding behind neutrality to attack Buhari...fyi, Members of same political party are not necessarily friends...

2 Likes

Re: ... by experimentist: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2014
chijoy7:
hahahaha I laugh in spanish
dnt worry, after election u will cry in chinese! grin
Re: ... by experimentist: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
I even want PDP to attempt to rig and see how they will be resisted by the masses-just as it was done in Osun. Awareness and political participation in Nigeria is not like before, where most people don't give a damn. the only thing that will make sense is "I have no brain" campaign slogan from the Jonathanians
lol.. Or, pls forgive me, I was clueless last term. grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
If you wanna be neutral stay neutral and stop hiding behind neutrality to attack Buhari...fyi, Members of same political party are not necessarily friends...
So you mean that GEJ and SAS "are not necessarily friends". You see ...
Re: ... by DONLEKAN: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Removing Jonathan from office in 2015 is a task that must be accomplished by all patriots.

I am sure he had it in mind that he would present himself for office again (His tenure elongation plan comes to mind) yet he performed so poorly. Afghanistan will be like paradise should this ogogoro craving president remain in Aso Rock beyond May 29th of 2015.

History beckons.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
DONLEKAN:
Removing Jonathan from office in 2015 is a task that must be accomplished by all patriots.

I am sure he had it in mind that he would present himself for office again (His tenure elongation plan comes to mind) yet he performed so poorly. Afghanistan will be like paradise should this ogogoro craving president remain in Aso Rock beyond May 29th of 2015.

History beckons.
Am sure you are not planning another post -election violence in the country.

2 Likes

Re: ... by patrickmuf(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Of course yes...
Re: ... by Rawani: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2014
I have been listening to hear the government's plans for mopping up BH arms and combat assets, and it's plans for rehabilitating the 'surrendered' militants. However, the administration in its obsession with being irredeemably dishonest, myopic and clueless, has kept mute and is waiting for encomiums to be poured on it for negotiating a ceasefire. Heck, what are we giving up to BH in exchange for the girls since it was a negotiation... Nothing? Because it's the same party negotiating with itself? Barcanista couldn't have put it better, General Buhari has been vindicated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Descartes: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Of course yes...
But why do you go about labelling him as corrupt when he's seen with these corrupts/looters? Am just following simple logic not that i hate or love either GEJ or Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: ... by patrickmuf(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
But why do you go about labelling him as corrupt when he's seen with these corrupts/looters? Am just following simple logic not that i hate or love either GEJ or Buhari.
Who is GEJ
Who is Buhari?
Certain positions limits your way of life...
Buhari hangs out with Tinubu (not convicted by any court if competent jurisdiction)
GEJ hangs out with Alarms (you know who he is)
Spot the difference?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Who is GEJ
Who is Buhari?
Certain positions limits your way of life...
Buhari hangs out with Tinubu (not convicted by any court if competent jurisdiction)
GEJ hangs out with Alarms (you know who he is)
Spot the difference?
Akande nko

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Rawani:
I have been listening to hear the government's plans for mopping up BH arms and combat assets, and it's plans for rehabilitating the 'surrendered' militants. However, the administration in its obsession with being irredeemably dishonest, myopic and clueless, has kept mute and is waiting for encomiums to be poured on it for negotiating a ceasefire. Heck, what are we giving up to BH in exchange for the girls since it was a negotiation... Nothing? Because it's the same party negotiating with itself? Barcanista couldn't have put it better, General Buhari has been vindicated.
The administration obviously assume that Nigerians are dummies that takes everything hook line and sinker without asking questions. I was not surprised when the government announced that they will rehabilitate the Haramites, because all the accused sponsors were/are friends of the government. The government also have reufused to probe them nor submit them to an independent panel. I saw the said rehabilitation as "let's settle the boys" thing before it "cast"

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
descartes have never been neutral on this forum

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
That's your opinion .

2 Likes

Re: ... by patrickmuf(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Oh! I see...

2 Likes

Re: ... by MaziOmenuko: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2014
thekingsmen:
.see no matter what u write up there in defense of ur general, buhari has nothing new to offer Nigerians,

@bolded, yes, Gej has far new things to offer us; afterall, its under GEJ that we're seeing New levels of corruption that had not been witnessed before in this country.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
This message is for patriotic Nigerians not saTANs trolls and children of bigotry, and hate.
GMB refuse to follow along because. It was wrong move ,
As military officer GMB chased Chadian rebels in chad for attacking Nig
As president he dealt with maitastatine with out mercy
Been soft on terrorist is wrong
My question on these negotiation
Is it inclusive of the 3 BH branches of yusufiyya,ansaru,jwj and other sub bnches

2 Likes

Re: ... by YesScatter: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:

You are PDP but always pretending to be neutral. I laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2014
YesScatter:

You are PDP but always pretending to be neutral. I laugh grin grin
Mr man, have I ever told you that am a member of any political party on Nairaland Am sure you must have gone through my thousands posts but i bet you no evidence was found. Am here to alert everyone about the hypocrisy of the Janjäweeds and Cänckerworms. Thanks cool
Re: ... by YesScatter: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Mr man, have I ever told you that am a member of any political party on Nairaland Am sure you must have gone through my thousands posts but i bet you no evidence was found. Am here to alert everyone about the hypocrisy of the Janjäweeds and Cänckerworms. Thanks cool

Am not Mr Man. Also, I don't have the time to go through your past post, but in your mind you know what am talking about. Keep it up grin
Re: ... by Descartes: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
YesScatter:

Am not Mr Man. Also, I don't have the time to go through your past post, but in your mind you know what am talking about. Keep it up grin
Ok. That's your opinion and should be respected. Have a nice day cool
Re: ... by YesScatter: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Ok. That's your opinion and should be respected. Have a nice day cool

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=YesScatter post=27244420][/quote]gringrin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Ibnsultan:
GMB refuse to follow along because. It was wrong move ,
As military officer GMB chased Chadian rebels in chad for attacking Nig
As president he dealt with maitastatine with out mercy
Been soft on terrorist is wrong
My question on these negotiation
Is it inclusive of the 3 BH branches of yusufiyya,ansaru,jwj and other sub bnches
The support gmb have down south today is awesome. His antecedents and honesty will return him to power by the grace of God.

Sai Buhari
#i-Believe

2 Likes

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm impressed with barcanista's expertise in IMAGE DRY CLEANING. He failed woefully to remind us that 90% of the backwardness staring us in our face is caused by Buhari’s termination of our democracy in 1984. I will forgive him because he was not born by then. All those supporting him know that he is the worst man for the job, but because they don't have any other viable option that can touch the president’s tail during the race. In some countries, such person like him should be in jail for mutiny. I don't expect my children to forgive me for supporting a man who was the president when I was in primary school to come back as President again, 30 years after.

Wait o o, today is TAN GRAND FINALE RALLY.
I'm off.

1 Like

Re: ... by Canme4u(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
#TeamKickOutAllTheCluelessnesComes2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I'm impressed with barcanista's expertise in IMAGE DRY CLEANING. He failed woefully to remind us that 90% of the backwardness staring us in our face is caused by Buhari’s termination of our democracy in 1984. I will forgive him because he was not born by then. All those supporting him know that he is the worst man for the job, but because they don't have any other viable option that can touch the president’s tail during the race. In some countries, such person like him should be in jail for mutiny. I don't expect my children to forgive me for supporting a man who was the president when I was in primary school to come back as President again, 30 years after.

Wait o o, today is TAN GRAND FINALE RALLY.
I'm off.
And the point is?
Re: ... by chijoy7(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
experimentist:
dnt worry, after election u will cry in chinese! grin
let's just wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Exotic Toyota Camry 2020 Model Car Our Reps Just Got For Themselves / Photo Evidence To Prove Akure Explosion Was A Massive Truck Bomb / Tambuwal, Bafarawa, Shagari, Others Consult Makarfi Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.