Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (8444 Views)

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

This is not about what Buhari has to offer, but setting the result straight for posterity. How come Rueben Abati, a well known journalist could not do a simple google search to know who said the country would be made ungovernable if Jonathan emerged the winner, but chose to attribute the comment to Buhari?
The funny thing is that the evil machinations of the PDP and the Government against the APC and Buhari is what is hunting them. They know that is it game-over for them

3 Likes

Re: ... by klodike(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2014
That's the point bro, Buhari is not the MESSIAH Nigeria seeks. So we don't want( Ba ma so)
thekingsmen:
Barcanista-- twisting facts and truths with needless logic since 1984.....see no matter what u write up there in defense of ur general, buhari has nothing new to offer Nigerians, he is not the messaih Nigerians need and you and all ur crew should stop forcing such notions on us.. Let's wait till 2015 if buhari is dis innocent and good, the ballot will decide.abi una dey fear ballot?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Omimah: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
They know that the sustenance of the insurgency will boomerang, hence, doing a "quick fix" to bring a phantom solution so as to achieve their stay in power and avoid investigation/prosecution. We know all these tricks
"The bloods they are sharing in Borno will answer."

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2014
I was about opening a thread like this, since the Federal Government negotiated a ceasefire with BokoHaram, did they negotiate with Buhari or the Apc since this 1IDIOTIC government and its follower has been claiming they are behind BokoHaram.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
I was even trying to do the same when you created a "Why South East should not be given VP slot" with distorted facts. Well I understand you do all these for your paymasters.
How does that affect this separate thread? derail tactics? Sorry, Dead on Arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
pelvicky:
What are you indicating? That GEJ/PDP cause boko haram.

You must be joking.,.with the above lies you post up there, u want we Nigerians to believe you...nonsense!
I know you are paid to do these.

Anyway GEJ TILL 2019
as un-intelligent as u pdp sheeps are, u failed to read , comprehend that beautiful and fact-filled write-up put out by d barcanista, but u chose to type this flatulence in response.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Bullcrap!!!!!!! as usual Gej till 2068

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

"The bloods they are sharing in Borno will answer."
I am sure that it is the blood of the innocent and the cries of the displaced that is haunting them. They must pay for every of their evil

3 Likes

Re: ... by Raddie(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
We should all be concerned about being duly registered to vote come february 14 and be ready to kick against any anomalies during the voting proper in our respective wards/polling unit.
Was talking to a friend last night and he was like "if dem like make dem bring their 2k, I go collect and still vote for who I want"
Elections are not alien to us we know the people involved in buying votes for their principals, there are ways to clear this things - no be say make u go face person wey don smoke weed carry cutlass/gun o!
We are not there yet but I'm sure we will get there

@Post
Bacarnista has a right to his opinion and so does everybody else. Nairaland is a platform to air your opinion and we all should stand to be corrected. State your facts, there are more people here who don't understand politics in nigeria who just read through than people who comment, and stop with the insults and all that.

I really don't care if its a muslim/muslim, xtian/xtian, trad/trad, atheist/atheist or any other way round SO LONG AS WE GET IT RIGHT!

2 Likes

Re: ... by patrickmuf(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Image Laundery of the highest order. Has it changed the fact that he is sympathetic to Haramites?angry
Funny thing is you go on and on about being neutral to the course...Pathetic Jonathanian

1 Like

Re: ... by Descartes: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
has it changed the fact that the man who founded Boko Haram in 2002, Ali Modu Sheriff is now a PDP member and the last time we checked, we saw a picture of him, president jonatan and president idris deby

has it changed the fact that Senator Ahmed Khalifa Zanna representing Borno central federal constituency his still a member of the PDP and a top Boko commander who goes by the name Shuaibu Bama was arrested at his house by the JTF in Maiduguri with all sort of ammunitions few years ago?

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram Is PDP - Late General Andrew Owoeye Azazi
Do you know that he was a beautiful bride for APC before he opted out. You lied again show the post or the video footage that shows that what you said about Azazi is an exact quote you just quoted.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
I was about opening a thread like this, since the Federal Government negotiated a ceasefire with BokoHaram, did they negotiate with Buhari or the Apc since this 1IDIOTIC government and its follower has been claiming they are behind BokoHaram.

The evil against the general and the APC is working for their good

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. - Romans 8;28

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Haywirezzz: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
The discerning nigerians know propaganda when they see it.It is quite unfair to label a man who exterminated d maitasine sect of d 80s a terriorist sponsor. I advise the op to engage more on issue based posts.We all ve a duty of ensuring that d coming elections are issue based rather than propaganda and character assasination based.Nigerians are getting wiser by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Descartes: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Funny thing is you go on and on about being neutral to the course...Pathetic Jonathanian
Are you among the image laudering crew The last time I checked, "saint" Buhari still dines with the likes of Tinubu, Akande, Saraki, Atiku etal whom are known to be corrupt. Now a friend to a thief isn't he a thief

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Do you know that he was in a beautiful bride for APC before he opted out. You lied again show the post or the video footage that shows that what you said about Azazi is an exact quote you just quoted.
Alhaji Modu Sheriff has always been a Jonathan Ally even when he was in ANPP and APC. He (like Ikimi) have never been a beautiful bride of APC, but the party can't chase them out, however, the party used internal policies to scheme them out along with another Jonathan's ally- Ibrahim Shekarau. I have lots of proofs

4 Likes

Re: ... by Omimah: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
The funny thing is that the evil machinations of the PDP and the Government against the APC and Buhari is what is hunting them. They know that is it game-over for them
It is certain, Buhari being a retired general, a no-nonsense man and an intelligence officer will try those named by the Australian and will willingly hand them over to the ICC when the request is made. Just let us give him our votes in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Raddie:
We should all be concerned about being duly registered to vote come february 14 and be ready to kick against any anomalies during the voting proper in our respective wards/polling unit.
Was talking to a friend last night and he was like "if dem like make dem bring their 2k, I go collect and still vote for who I want"
Elections are not alien to us we know the people involved in buying votes for their principals, there are ways to clear this things - no be say make u go face person wey don smoke weed carry cutlass/gun o!

@Post
Bacarnista has a right to his opinion and so does everybody else. Nairaland is a platform to air your opinion and we all should stand to be corrected. State your facts, there are more people here who don't understand politics in nigeria who just read through than people who comment, and stop with the insults and all that.

I really don't care if its a muslim/muslim, xtian/xtian, trad/trad, atheist/atheist or any other way round SO LONG AS WE GET IT RIGHT!
Very Important @ the bold, I will on my own part mobilise to see that the General is voted in and continue with my online enlightenment and campaign. That clueless team of GEJ and Sambo must be kicked out

3 Likes

Re: ... by chijoy7(f): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
experimentist:
Who know you! We, the first grade Nigerian youth want Buhari!
IS NIGERIAN YOUTH NOW GRADE BY GRADE. ANYWAY. JONATHAN TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: ... by Arch1: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
Do you know that he was in a beautiful bride for APC before he opted out.
You are the liar here

Ali Modu Sheriff wasnt a 'beautiful bride for APC'. Infact his presence in APC was resented it actually almost resulted in a physical brawl between him and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu untill he was kicked out of the party
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

It is certain, Buhari being a retired general, a no-nonsense man and an intelligence officer will try those named by the Australian and will willingly hand them over to the ICC when the request is made. Just let us give him our votes in 2015.
Most definitely, I am sure they will most likely go on exile on hearing the result. Many won't wait till GMB's inauguration

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Arch1:
You are the liar here

Ali Modu Sheriff wasnt a 'beautiful bride for APC'. Infact his presence in APC was resented it actually almost resulted in a physical brawl between him and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu untill he was killed out of the party
I don't know when Sheriff became APC's bride

2 Likes

Re: ... by experimentist: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
chijoy7:
yes lol.. You're the clueless cankerworms grade and we belong to the progressive brainy grade.. GEJ TILL VALENTINES DAYtongue

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
as un-intelligent as u pdp sheeps are, u failed to read , comprehend that beautiful and fact-filled write-up put out by d barcanista, but u chose to type this flatulence in response.
Well done and so speehless
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
experimentist:
yes lol.. You're the clueless cankerworms grade and we belong to the progressive brainy grade.. GEJ TILL VALENTINES DAYtongue

With Love From APC

6 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2014
cool
Re: ... by experimentist: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:

With Love From APC
Same here brother! Naija must change! We pass this level wey dis idiotts baboons keep us at since '99!
Re: ... by experimentist: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Most definitely, I am sure they will most likely go on exile on hearing the result. Many won't wait till GMB's inauguration
All we're asking of is a free and fair election. GMB hits 12milli single-handedly in the last election.. With APC he's going straight to the top! "I have no shoes ko, I have no belt ni"

4 Likes

Re: ... by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Election is around the corner it seems like the janj@weeds have started the media campaign already BTW elections in Nigeria is not won online remember Fayemi and Ngige

3 Likes

Re: ... by Descartes: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Raddie:

@Post

Many Nairalanders are guilty of this act of insulting every member whose opinion differs from theirs. Even the so-called veterans are the worst of them all angry

1 Like

Re: ... by klodike(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Don't mind the mofo, and he would be trying to sell his 'saint' to me.
chijoy7:

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
experimentist:
All we're asking of is a free and fair election. GMB hits 12milli single-handedly in the last election.. With APC he's going straight to the top! "I have no shoes ko, I have no belt ni"
I even want PDP to attempt to rig and see how they will be resisted by the masses-just as it was done in Osun. Awareness and political participation in Nigeria is not like before, where most people don't give a damn. the only thing that will make sense is "I have no brain" campaign slogan from the Jonathanians

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2014
klodike:
Don't mind the mofo, and he would be trying to sell his 'saint' to me.
Grade A Youths are the Patriots and Progressives, that wants the best for the country.

Grade Z Youths are the TANoids, the saTANs and Jonathan zombies, Whose reasoning defies logic and are filled with hate and bigotry- just like you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yakubu Gowon Is Dead" - NTA Mistakenly Projects On Air / Welcome To Umuahia / Fulani Herdsmen Sent To Kill My Secretary - Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.