Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply (894 Views)

Learn How To Shop Cheaply From US Stores / Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by coolted(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
It is quite eazy to open your business and get it registered with Corporate Affairs commission ie CAC.

From my research it is quit inexpensive but lots of our so called lawyers makes it difficult and expensive.

Recently i got my company registered below 60,000 and it comes with a million share capital.

I could have opened before but for the cost and other jagons these learned colleagues keeps giving me.

Now i know better.
Incase you need help getting your company registered call me on 08035835688 or write me on my mail cooligine@yahoo.com

if anybody got his company registered cheaper at 55,000 please let me know.
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by larez(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
It's nice that you are out theere trying to help out others. Keep it up. This is what forum sharing is all about.

Cheers
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by Jacosky(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
What are we talking about here as if it's a big deal.

I leave in Enugu and I just got my new company's business name for just approximately N5, 000.

Anybody can start off his/her business with a business name at least.
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by omogidi234(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2008
Jacosky:

What are we talking about here as if it's a big deal.

I leave in Enugu and I just got my new company's business name for just approximately N5, 000.

Anybody can start off his/her business with a business name at least.

This is one of the reasons I watch or keep off posts. Can you imagine? The g said he registered a LLC for 60k and here u are talking about 5k. Isn't there a diff between LLC and Biz Name? Please don't post because u just have to. Post reasonably. I know opinion is the cheapest thing or commodity the world ova. Anybodi can deal in it good or bad.
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by keci(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2008
fellow house, i want to say that freedom of expression should be practised here, based on what the guy from enugu said, we need not to crucify him or make him feel bad of his expression, but rather let us correct him in a brotherly way, he should be enligntened more especially the difference between registering a business name and company, from his statement he is honest and truthfull but made his statement wrongly, so let him be put o the right track, i hope we all understands, everyone with his level of understanding. thank you
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by randombee: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ poster,

Since you have stumbled upon info that can help those who want to register their company, why don't you post it here on the forum instead of asking people to email you and all that. I must warn you though that you cannot complete the registration of a company in Nigeria without the signature of a lawyer(I guess you must know this already).

To those that want to register a company for peanuts- BE WARNED!! People have been known to be scammed with fake Certificate of Incorporation.
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by omogidi234(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2008
keci:

fellow house, i want to say that freedom of expression should be practised here, based on what the guy from enugu said, we need not to crucify him or make him feel bad of his expression, but rather let us correct him in a brotherly way, he should be enligntened more especially the difference between registering a business name and company, from his statement he is honest and truthfull but made his statement wrongly, so let him be put o the right track, i hope we all understands, everyone with his level of understanding. thank you

I apologize for the out burst. I am not in support of hoarding information neither do I support attacks on people who hoard info. As a lawyer I know we cannot always have the same opinion but I believe you can share your own without trying to pull someone down. I particularly did not like the opening of the post "what is the big deal" when in fact he should have said 'well I got somebody who did mine cheaper'. Once again I apologize and thanks for your post.
Re: Getting Your Company Registered Cheaply by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
dear fellow lawyers,

i am looking to register a trust foundation in 9ja,what are the requirement there in 9ja and how much does it cost.

thnx all

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Sell Bom Gift Certificate? / The Challengies Of Fresh Graduates In Nigeria: / How Do I Get A Patent Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.