Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) (10524 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 Wd ( First In Africa, Live with Inspired ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Tobobo: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2009
Are you serious? I sold some to a friend last week at N145.
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
brauneyes:

And how exactly am i derailing people's threads, Busy_body?

Do you have a problem with the price or the third row seat Google is your friend you know wink O ma she o, nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action undecided

Here's a couple I found earlier http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080726095807AAhO6xQ

http://www.lfpress.com/perl-bin/publish.cgi?x=articles&p=249893&s=drive

If you have a problem with BMW saying it has third row seats, feel free to take it up with them love, here's not the place to do it wink
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by brauneyes: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2009
Funny how the pot calls the kettle black
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2009
Who's the pot, whose the kettle coward, cat got your tongue cheesy
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2009
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
Forumites, I urge you all to attempt to resolve major issues or disagreements offline  to avoid thread derailment or unnecessary escallation. Lets work together to make this a better forum. It is advisable that disagreements are addressed respectfully and without name calling.

Potential buyers will surely ascertain any announced feature of the car before buying. This is particularly true given the class and quality of the car. Lets give dealer and customers a fair chance to have meeting of the minds.

Monitor_1
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2009
Monitor_1:

Forumites, I urge you all to attempt to resolve major issues or disagreements offline  to avoid thread derailment or unnecessary escallation. Lets work together to make this a better forum. It is advisable that disagreements are addressed respectfully and without name calling.

Potential buyers will surely ascertain any announced feature of the car before buying. This is particularly true given the class and quality of the car. Lets give dealer and customers a fair chance to have meeting of the minds.

Monitor_1

Monitor_1 I am Onto it,

Brauneyes has made derogatory comments on this thread without proves, I shall take necessary steps against His posts and the username shortly. cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by samstels: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2009
The new X6 is longer and lower than the new X5, seating only four. But what the sporty X6 loses in seating and storage, it gains in performance.

Inspired ,abeg do not waste your energy talking .

Poverty no good!

People wey get the cash go still buy am.

Carry go! u are the man!I hereby confer you with another title AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE.

@brauneyes
Bros shine ur eyes, abi u dey high?
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
WTF is going on here? grin

If una wan buy BMW, deal with inspired, if una no buy, waka zoom!!
angry
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF is going on here? grin

If una wan buy BMW, deal with inspired, if una no buy, waka zoom!!
angry

Me I have found the perfect excuse not to pay TV license again grin I swear i will prolly fall sick if all the drama in this section stops cheesy cheesy cheesy I came to visit you in your section this morning but things were a bit quiet there grin grin grin
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by monitor000(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
Where have i been all this while?okay i'm back.LETS SEE
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2009
inspired_m:

The new X6 is longer and lower than the new X5, seating only four. But what the sporty X6 loses in seating and storage, it gains in performance.

The xDrive35i comes with the 3.0-liter inline-six from the 335i, producing 306 horsepower.

The Start / Stop Thumb Ignition

The Smart Key.
  cool cool

Thanks for giving me so much traffic cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by samstels: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
@Inspired_m
I had to go for that quote ,because i know u mentioned "seating only 4'

Whom God has blessed no man can stop!

No be power.
[i][/i][color=#550000][/color]
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2009
Here's is an excerp from Forum Rules:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Due to the complaints received regarding the derailment of this thread and the rule above, some of the unproductive posts have been removed. Let's strive not to derail threads with issues that can be resolved outside of the forum through emails. I appreciate your cooperation.

Monitor_1
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2009
samstels:

Inspired ,abeg do not waste your energy talking .

Poverty no good!

People wey get the cash go still buy am.

[size=15pt]Carry go! u are the man!I hereby confer you with another title AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE.[/size]

I dont Know the Part of Nigeria Where this Chieftancy title Is Coming from, All the Same It Is Well Appreciated and Shall Be Added Accordingly, Thank you.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE  cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by samstels: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
The TITLE is coming from ORLU, in Imo state.

We, over here also feel your impact on nairaland.Hopefully soon we shall be doing some good business.

Quality goods ,sell itself ,so says an igbo adage.

Yagazie!
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
samstels:

The TITLE is coming from ORLU, in Imo state.

We, over here also feel your impact on nairaland.Hopefully soon we shall be doing some good business.

Quality goods ,sell itself ,so says an igbo adage.

Yagazie!

Thanks for the TITLE from the Eastern Part Of Nigeria Again, We have a total of 7 titles Spanning Across Zones in Nigeria Conferred in recognition of Our

Phenomenal, First Class, A - Rated, Matchless, Auto Deals in Nigeria.

Expect the Best Deals in the days Ahead,

Expecting to do your Business Very soon

Thanks Once again.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE  cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by TexasR: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2009
Bros you sure say that price go fly? cos I got one too on the high seas(exactly like the one you posted),would have been here this week but from Houston it went to Le Havre first.
In a nut shell,it's a 2008 X6 xDrive 35i as well,almost brand spanking new (less than 800 miles),six cylinder turbo,six shiftable auto transmission,keyless ignition and all the other effizzy features.Sold it for 12milly to a certain politician

U dey try
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by ariffeddy(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2009
OMG

Keep on Shinng

Up Inpsire
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
ariffeddy:

OMG

Keep on Shinng

Up Inpsire

GOD Dey !!!! cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
Must Have been Lost in the Sales Foray.

We Know No Recession cheesy cheesy

[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD.
[/size]
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by boldinc(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2009
Happy sales Inspired, keep it up.
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
boldinc:

Happy sales Inspired, keep it up.

Thanks My Friend,

Still The Best.
cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Orisdude: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2009
This is just pure OPPRESSION.
@Inspired- E no good o, E no good at all!
Lovely ride wink
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
Orisdude:

This is just pure OPPRESSION.
@Inspired- E no good o, E no good at all!
Lovely ride wink

Rather Than Oppress, We Inspire. cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by platinumnk(f): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
the car is nice, but i looks like they tried to squeeze a range rover in a BMW.

I cant wait for my range grin
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
platinumnk:

the car is nice, but i looks like they tried to squeeze a range rover in a BMW.

I cant wait for my range grin

Baby, You have to understand That BMW Bought Over Land Rover

Land Rover Makes Range Rovers

And It may Interest You to Know Land Rover Engineers Designed the Initial BMW X5 Before The Purchase was Consolidated,

The Concept of the X6 Might not be far from your Funny Illustration, Theyre Both Under the Same Parent Company

Though There are Specualations that Ford has Just Bought the Rover Name from BMW.
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by platinumnk(f): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
inspired_m:

Baby, You have to understand That BMW Bought Over Land Rover

Land Rover Makes Range Rovers

And It may Interest You to Know Land Rover Engineers Designed the Initial BMW X5 Before The Purchase was Consolidated,

The Concept of the X6 Might not be far from your Funny Illustration, Theyre Both Under the Same Parent Company

Though There are Specualations that Ford has Just Bought the Rover Name from BMW.

ewwww. . . FORD

Ford Designers are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

None of their new designs stay, ex, ford 5hundred, fusion, etc. those cars are blah tongue tongue tongue tongue

Let it stay with BMW, or better  give it Honda  or Toyota wink

They have wayyyyy better Designers. . . or maybe they're  copycats?

If u woulda seen the orginal design for the new Honda Accord Coupe, it looked just like a 745

But even though Ford aint feeling the credit crunch now, they will feel it soon and will rethink about buyin Land Rover.

Who bought out Hummer, I heard they are closing cry
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2009
platinumnk:

ewwww. . . FORD

Ford Designers are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

None of their new designs stay, ex, ford 5hundred, fusion, etc. those cars are blah tongue tongue tongue tongue

Let it stay with BMW, or better  give it Honda  or Toyota wink

They have wayyyyy better Designers. . . or maybe they're  copycats?

If u woulda seen the orginal design for the new Honda Accord Coupe, it looked just like a 745

But even though Ford aint feeling the credit crunch now, they will feel it soon and will rethink about buyin Land Rover.

Who bought out Hummer, I heard they are closing cry

Hummer is a Brand Under General Motors Company

GM Shut Down Operations on the 2nd of June And Sold Hummer. The buyer is the Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company, based in Chengdu, China.

It was speculated to have bn sold for $500 million.

The Hummer Operations would still remain in the US though.
cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by platinumnk(f): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
inspired_m:

Hummer is a Brand Under General Motors Company

GM Shut Down Operations on the 2nd of June And Sold Hummer. The buyer is the Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Company, based in Chengdu, China.

It was speculated to have bn sold for $500 million.

The Hummer Operations would still remain in the US though.
cool cool

ohh ok, but Hummer sales are rapidly decreasing, and after the new bill they passed yesterday, I would think they would be almost extinct.

http://www.cashforclunkersheadquarters.com/

The US Government has created an Automotive Stimulus package that gives consumers up to $4500 vouchers for the purchase of a new vehicle.

Customers can  turn a $500 trade-in car into a $5,000 trade-in by getting up to $4500 from the governments automotive stimulus program called “Cash for Clunkers” - a program that allows consumers with older, less fuel efficient vehicles to trade in their "clunker" for a voucher worth up to $4,500 toward the purchase or lease of a new car with improved gas mileage of between 2 and 10 miles per gallon, depending on the vehicle purchased.

To qualify for the money your trade-in "clunker" car would have to meet a couple of requirements.  To find out the amount of the voucher you qualify for complete the form  to the left .As the details of the program are being updated, some changes are expected. To get up-to-date alerts sign up for the email alerts on the right. Below is a summary table of the program.

Consumers will receive $3500-$4500 from the government for their “clunkers” towards the purchase of a new vehicle that has improved gas mileage of between 2 and 10 miles per gallon, depending on the type of vehicle purchased. The official name of the program  is C.A.R.S. – “Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Program” and  it is Title XIII of Bill H.R. 2346, an Iraq appropriations bill. The program will receive an initial allocation of $1B funded by the US government and the program  time length is 7/1--11/1. To qualify, consumers have to have owned and operated the registered vehicle for a minimum of one year.

The republicans are so in a uproar about this, lol they're the ones who supports the big gas guzzling cars anyway grin grin grin

So maybe it is a good time to buy a Hummer! grin

I just wanna send it to 9ja so ppl can gawk at such a small girl coming out a huge vehiclegrin grin grin grin 

lol- im terriblegrin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
The US Government has created an Automotive Stimulus package that gives consumers up to $4500 vouchers for the purchase of a new vehicle.

Customers can  turn a $500 trade-in car into a $5,000 trade-in by getting up to $4500 from the governments automotive stimulus program called “Cash for Clunkers” - a program that allows consumers with older, less fuel efficient vehicles to trade in their "clunker" for a voucher worth up to $4,500 toward the purchase or lease of a new car with improved gas mileage of between 2 and 10 miles per gallon, depending on the vehicle purchased.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 - 10 miles Per Gallon ? Is Someone Kiddin Me whats Freaky improved In that

That must be some 6.5 litre Engine Capacity.

Bad Market for Nigeria as well cos My Naija Folks Wont Buy any Car above 3.5Ltrs Capacity Expecting 40 Miles PER Gallon, Seriously.  cool cool
Re: 2009 B M W X 6 ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by platinumnk(f): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 - 10 miles Per Gallon ? Is Someone Kiddin Me whats Freaky improved In that

That must be some 6.5 litre Engine Capacity.

Bad Market for Nigeria as well cos My Naija Folks Wont Buy any Car above 3.5Ltrs Capacity Expecting 40 Miles PER Gallon, Seriously. cool cool

40 miles a gallon grin grin grin grin grin who are they kidding here!!?

Chai! Nigerians! grin grin grin grin grin

So no Hummers or sequoias or armada?

What about the new rouges?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neatly Used Joker Honda Civic / SOLD: Few months used 2017 Lexus LX570 Supersport @ 38m / 2 Units Of 2006 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.