Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mssteph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mssteph (1671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mssteph by CaptJHMiller: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Anybody know where she is or her were about? She has not been online for more than a month now. Please if you know anything about our own, please drop. Thnks.
Re: Mssteph by MANGAM(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
I was thinking abt it too. Mssteph, where are u?
Re: Mssteph by Emasel(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2014
She is probably in Ghana.Saw some of her posts where she was making enquiries about relocating to Ghana.
Re: Mssteph by kolaitan(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Where she dey o o, I dey miss all her post, especially on Abuja Vacancy. Who know here where about? Even if she is in Ghana mak she come online
Re: Mssteph by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Golden Dr., too. who knows his where about?
Re: Mssteph by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
She prolly got a new job and left us alone.. She was an active jobseeker... Thats why she was active on job section... She has also been asking around about accomodation in accra ghana even b4 d nairaland shutdown... So I guess she got d job.. And zoomed! Plus d fact dat she had problem with seun

1 Like

Re: Mssteph by macklef(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
EsanEmmanuel:
She prolly got a new job and left us alone.. She was an active jobseeker... Thats why she was active on job section... She has also been asking around about accomodation in accra ghana even b4 d nairaland shutdown... So I guess she got d job.. And zoomed! Plus d fact dat she had problem with seun
Tatafo 1 of the whole amafo. Just 1 question u have given 10 diffrent replies. Maybe she lost her fone too or cant remember her password anymore.
Re: Mssteph by seagullbabz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
macklef:

Tatafo 1 of the whole amafo. Just 1 question u have given 10 diffrent replies. Maybe she lost her fone too or cant remember her password anymore.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mssteph by Samyj247: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2014
I de miss mis_steph die. Post abuja jobssss. who can reps her here abeg

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Vacancy! / Latest On Federal Task Force Recruitment / Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.