Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,197 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Uncle's Koboko - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uncle's Koboko (2029 Views)

Uncle Bayo / "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" / BABA TEE By Uncle Steevo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
With eyes as red as blood, i hid my face in shame, hands against the wall, i felt hot tears stream down my face with a burning pain in my back. There goes another whip from my uncle's koboko to my once beautiful back.

"Nana am asking you again, who impregnated you?" My uncle said with a whip from his koboko against my back.

"No one o, uncle am not pregnant o" I said rubbing my left shoulder with my right hand.

"No, am the one who is pregnant" My uncle said using all his strength to flog me and i felt like i was going to pass out and then another whip landed on my breast.

"Mamaa, uncle okay i would confess. I am two months pregnant o" I cried holding my already swollen breast.

"You, this foolish girl so you have been lying?" My uncle whipped me again. Now tell me who impregnated you?"

"Uncle, its one boy o" I said,
now on my knees but my uncle never pitied me as another whip from his koboko landed on my back.
"Talk, stupid girl. Who is that slowpoke that impregnated you?" My uncle asked making another whip of his koboko land on my already unrecognised back.

"Its Alex o, landlord's son" I said now wiping my tears.

"You see it, when i told your aunty that two wheel barrow can enter your inner chamber she didnt believe me, now see the shame you have brought on me. Nana, i will teach you the lesson of your life" My uncle said as he let his koboko land freely on my back a million times without caring.

Two months later, i opened the door for my boyfriend and led him in.
"You said you are the only one at home right?" Isaac asked, as he sat comfortably on one of the chair in the small parlour.

"Yes na, my uncle and his wife has gone to their office" I said sitting next to him and smiling.

"Nana, you are just too beautiful. Who would believe you are this beautiful. Thank God, you had that miscarriage if not who knows what that pregnancy would have turned you to" Isaac said and pulled me close to him and we were lost in passion, unknown to me that i didn't lock the door.

"Nana!" My uncle said as he locked the door and put the keys in his pocket. "So, this is what you do in my absence?" My uncle said as he bent down to pick his koboko from one of the chairs.
"Noooo" I said, as i pushed Isaac from me and rushed to cover my unclothedness with the curtain.

"Okay if you say so. Now young man, you have the guts to come into my house to fornicate" My uncle said, stretching his bent koboko.

" No daddy, i mean sir. It was the devil that led me here. I am sorry sir. I promise it won't repeat itself again" Isaac said struggling to wear his shirt and trouser.

"Okay" My uncle said letting his koboko land on Isaac. "Nana, you are a disgrace. You are only sixteen and have turned to a LovePeddler. It seems you don't learn from your mistake" My uncle drew me from where i hid myself behind the curtain and whipped and flogged us both, with all his anger and frustration.

He made sure his koboko landed one after the other on each of our back and i couldn't bear the pain again and blanked out and woke up in the hospital with pains and mark all over my body then i remembered my uncle's koboko and slept.
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Aipete2(f): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Lolz. Nana d nana
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aipete2:
Lolz. Nana d nana
Dats Nana 4 u
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Jeanfortune(f): 3:09am On Oct 23, 2014
i like the way u started d story
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Jeanfortune:
i like the way u started d story
Tanx Jeanfortune
Re: Uncle's Koboko by seyitanhep: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2014
sir nice one, but sir I can see close to twenty mistakes,
guts not gods
u learn from mistake not lessons
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
seyitanhep:
sir nice one, but sir I can see close to twenty mistakes,
guts not gods
u learn from mistake not lessons
Tanx 4 d correction Seyitanhep. Am a lady nt a sir
Re: Uncle's Koboko by seyitanhep: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ciela:

Tanx 4 d correction Seyitanhep. Am a lady nt a sir
oh my bad, am sorry ma'am
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
seyitanhep:
oh my bad, am sorry ma'am
No probs Seyitanhep
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Pweedycutie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmmm Nana Yhu Try O grin
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Calismart(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm..Nana.Nawa o.
Wonderful piece Ciela,you are simply spetacular.kudos
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pweedycutie:
Hmmmm Nana Yhu Try O grin
Abi? Help me tel her
Re: Uncle's Koboko by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Calismart:
Hmmm..Nana.Nawa o.
Wonderful piece Ciela,you are simply spetacular.kudos
Tanx Calismart

(1) (Reply)

DUNKODES Uncensored (Comic by Fadarts) / Owl In Our Estate A.K.A The Challenge / Diary Of My Love Life...1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.