Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 (723 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 by Aksonman: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2014
I had a major 'spiritual' encounter last night and saw visions of what Nigeria will look like if Buhari is allowed to become President.

- General Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015 with Rotimi Amaechi as his Vice President. Why Amaechi? Well, he stood as guarantor for the General's N27m loan from Unity Bank to procure APC form.

- Eagle square is jampacked with kaftan wearing supporters; the entire inuguration event is conducted in English and Hausa; a mini-dubar is organized. The entire podium is filled with Turbaned Emirs.

- Dissolution of federal executive cabinet with the setting up of a committee to probe all ministeries once headed by Christain Southerners. A few other Southern ministers will run to Tinubu for help to avoid sack, probe or investigation.

- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will constitute Buhari's core economic think tank with Fashola playing a pivotal role. All existing agreements, allocations and projects for lands and properties in the FCT will be suspended. New (Tinubu owned) companies from Lagos will be invited to come bid for management of these suspended projects.

- Street begging with return to Abuja and Lagos in full force.

- Vice President Amaechi will be appointed as head of new committee to invesigate fuel subsidies and low capacity of major refineries. There will be major fuel scarcity for months after which Buhari's government will decide to issue new fuel import licences to oil companies, recommended or owned by Tinubu, Okorocha and Amaechi.

- The modern Almajiri school system created by former President Jonathan will be abolished with these school converted to unity schools and opened "to all Nigerians". Southerners and middle beltans will flood these schools while their original inhabitants- the Almajiri's will return to the streets.

I'll update these visions when or if I recieve more revelations from the most high.

Anyone doubting these visions?

1 Like

Re: Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
PDP wallowing in the mud trying to cool off cos the heat BUHARI has brought to them is unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa

1 Like

Re: Visions Of A Buhari Presidency In 2015 by Adminisher: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Aksonman:
I had a major 'spiritual' encounter last night and saw visions of what Nigeria will look like if Buhari is allowed to become President.

- General Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015 with Rotimi Amaechi as his Vice President. Why Amaechi? Well, he stood as guarantor for the General's N27m loan from Unity Bank to procure APC form.

- Eagle square is jampacked with kaftan wearing supporters; the entire inuguration event is conducted in English and Hausa; a mini-dubar is organized. The entire podium is filled with Turbaned Emirs.

- Dissolution of federal executive cabinet with the setting up of a committee to probe all ministeries once headed by Christain Southerners. A few other Southern ministers will run to Tinubu for help to avoid sack, probe or investigation.

- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will constitute Buhari's core economic think tank with Fashola playing a pivotal role. All existing agreements, allocations and projects for lands and properties in the FCT will be suspended. New (Tinubu owned) companies from Lagos will be invited to come bid for management of these suspended projects.

- Street begging with return to Abuja and Lagos in full force.

- Vice President Amaechi will be appointed as head of new committee to invesigate fuel subsidies and low capacity of major refineries. There will be major fuel scarcity for months after which Buhari's government will decide to issue new fuel import licences to oil companies, recommended or owned by Tinubu, Okorocha and Amaechi.

- The modern Almajiri school system created by former President Jonathan will be abolished with these school converted to unity schools and opened "to all Nigerians". Southerners and middle beltans will flood these schools while their original inhabitants- the Almajiri's will return to the streets.

I'll update these visions when or if I recieve more revelations from the most high.

Anyone doubting these visions?

This is a faulty vision. What did you eat for dinner?. I only agree with the part about Tinubu but there are countervailing actors to prevent any hanky panky from that quarter. I think a GMB presidency will strengthen our economy and develop the north. Oil theft will disappear, the niger delta will start developing, international oil and gas companies will pay correct taxes, corruption will go, Nigeria will earn new respect, refineries will start working, the armed forces will be strengthened, armed robbery will reduce, our girls will stop runs...et.c. We will take our country back from the Objs, GEJ's, Anenih s and other satanic forces. Even Ribadu will come back home.

(1) (Reply)

President Mugabe's Speech. / Photo: Lagos State Police Parade Dogs That Attacked 4-year-old / After Collecting Their N24m, PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.