Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Play Some Amazinggame On “google Chrome” Even Withoutinternet Connectio - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Play Some Amazinggame On “google Chrome” Even Withoutinternet Connectio (570 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Download Google Chrome For Java Phones / I Can't Play Some Video On My Nokia Asha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Some Amazinggame On “google Chrome” Even Withoutinternet Connectio by deluckiesta: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
The Latest build of Google Chrome, the
Chrome Canary, has this game of running
and saving the T-Rex dinosaur from
jumping over the cactus and you can play
this game only when you are offline, well
because, you have other things to do when
you are connected.[IMG] T-Rex dinosaur, as you may have seen,
appears when you are not connected to the
Internet.(img) So, when you are not connected to the
Internet and the dinosaur appears, you can
press the Space key to make it jump to the
right, keep doing that and save him from
jumping on to one of the cactus.[IMG] Before you jump over and start
downloading the Chrome Canary, let me
remind you that it’s not meant for regular
use right now, the stable build shall get
released by the end of the year. But the
good thing is, you can run the stable
version and Chrome Canary both at the
same time. Perhaps, this game will makes
it’s way to all the version of Chrome by
that time.

Re: Play Some Amazinggame On “google Chrome” Even Withoutinternet Connectio by bikerboy1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
I can't see the images you are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Hack Suntel Modern / How To Use Blackberry Subscription On Mtn Modem For Pc Internet Browsing / Tecno Do Want To Release Another Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.