Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign (5739 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sunofgod:
APC - A Political Calamity

Prophet!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
Unfortunately I may not be in Nigeria for the presidential election. But I believe so much in GMB that I am ready to donate to the general's campaign.
My starting donation is $1000 (firmed). Waiting for APC and GMB to supply a verified account for this. I am also ready to start a fund raising amongst Nigerian expats here to support GMB.
See your mumu life! See what u brought upon us.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
I am also thinking of T shirts with the general's campaign on it. I just cannot imagine another 4 years of GEJ. That will make it 20 years of PDP with NO development.
Yea. Nigeria is now dubai

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
publicenemy:
I am ready to finance his campaign in the entire south south and south west and south east.

I need information on how to go about this please.

Lol. How far with your messiah?

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Arda1000(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
Unfortunately I may not be in Nigeria for the presidential election. But I believe so much in GMB that I am ready to donate to the general's campaign.
My starting donation is $1000 (firmed). Waiting for APC and GMB to supply a verified account for this. I am also ready to start a fund raising amongst Nigerian expats here to support GMB.
Olafoolish grin that's your name ororibruku

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Omimah:
When the campaign reaches.
As for me, I donate my time with my MB sensitizing people on why they should vote for Buhari.
How far? Nigeria don turn Dubai, the country is painted with expensive tears and blood.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
Ode! Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
politricks:
Op this is a good idea keep it up.
Lmao
How far with you guys now,
E choke, choken't it? tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
tit:
you would do better to invest the money in bear-bear bank.
prophetess

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
I am also thinking of T shirts with the general's campaign on it. I just cannot imagine another 4 years of GEJ. That will make it 20 years of PDP with NO development.
Any development now?
I am sure you're one the people wailing now, enjoy ur tears, e sweat me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:

If I had my way, I will prefer that my money is used in grassroot mobilisation. Perhaps target the SE and SS rural communities who have been deprived of decent life by PDP.
No be only decent life bubu bring o, e give us expensive tears and hardship.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Omimah:
When the campaign reaches.
As for me, I donate my time with my MB sensitizing people on why they should vote for Buhari.
Owo jo'na
Lmao
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:
By the time Tshirts arrive from UK, America, Europe, Asia, with small cameras for APC election observers to monitor election, I am sure the general will be closer to a landslide victory. I also have an idea on how to checkmate vote rigging at INEC offices.
L M A O
How far with you na shocked

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
DONLEKAN:
I am equally willing to put my money where my mouth is. Sai Buhari.
How far? Ur mouth still dey dere shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Me too will like to donate no matter how small.
embarassed embarassed
See your life.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please ask people who invested on Buhari last time what was their profit.
Be wise son.
I have been quoting them lol, they must have gained their profit by now, mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
olapluto:

I will be helping them better by supporting a government that will better their lives.
Has the GOVT made their life better now?

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by 2elliot: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
MORNDEW:
Pls my friends there are people you can help with these money you are talkng abt. I can give u acct number of upto 20 people who cant even feed twice a day in my area. Pls other poor people GMB already have many ppl highly placed that ar ready to help fund his elections.
As for Buhari, i like him but there are questions he needs to answer to make me fully support him.
See am now!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by adonis89(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Crase ppl. 1£ is almost 700 naira

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Sirmuel1(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:
See your mumu life! See what u brought upon us.

They are ST*UPID. All of them

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by IJOBA11: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Pa3cia:

Any development now?
I am sure you're one the people wailing now, enjoy ur tears, e sweat me tongue
OLAPLUTO IS A RENOWNED TERRORIST ON NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by IJOBA11: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

You could help a widower, an orphan, a jobless youth etc. This "am broke" of Buhari is same as jonah's "I have no shoes". Use your head my friend.
Nigerian politicians, feeding fat on gullible Nigerians since 1960.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

ADE WETIN HAPPENshocked

MEN THIS GUY IS A DEFINITION OF A REAL JIHADIST

I GO TRY DIG UP HIS RECENT POST ABOUT HOW BULLHARY IS TRANSFORMING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 08, 2021
E be things. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by publicenemy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. How far with your messiah?

Bross... They guy fall my hand ooo.... Make I go delete my post sef...
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by publicenemy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

I feel like cur.sing you, that's why I came here.

Make una no vex ooo.... Buhari na camel
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by mightyhaze: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mbughari has happened grin
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by musa234(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
So many of us made a fatal mmistake that may take us years to recover... Abeg make una free the OP
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Sirmuel1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
publicenemy:

Make una no vex ooo.... Buhari na camel

Arrrrrrrgh we dey curse everybody wey support am ooh cheesy grin
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by Sirmuel1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
musa234:
So many of us made a fatal mmistake that may take us years to recover... Abeg make una free the OP

If you talk again, I go curse you join grin
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by musa234(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

If you talk again, I go curse you join grin
grin grin
Re: Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign by OfficialDJ: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Pa3cia:

Lmao
How far with you guys now,
E choke, choken't it? tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Ede Land, Osun State As Elemo Dies / Breaking News. Buhari Collapses At APC Rally In Calabar. / FG Is To Withdraw N10 From Bank Account Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.